Have any suggestions?

Discussion in 'League of Angels: Feedback' started by Mr. Watcher, May 22, 2015.

1. Mr. Watcher

Mr. Watcher Administrator Community Manager

If you have any suggestions for the game, you can share it with us in this topic. All information will be transmitted to the game developers.

2. Escarlate

Escarlate Junior Member

I would want to see a new mounts, new angels, new class (rogue), new red heroes, too.

3. Killd U Ded

Killd U Ded New Member

Well, to be honest I want to know what your relationship is to GTARCADE. I played LOA for quite a while and am fed up with being stolen from. If I recharge to boost on event and then need to recharge again but get blocked by a crappy payment processor and end up with nothing I consider the initial recharges as stolen. I am looking for a replacement game for several long term players from LOA who are fed up with crappy service for their money. Killd U Ded, costabile 1037

4. Skyrel

Skyrel Administrator Community Manager

Hello. We are not related to Gtarcade. These are two different publishers. If you have any problems with payments at our portal, you can submit the ticket here: https://en.101xp.com/help.

5. Oreki-kun

Oreki-kun New Member

i think it would be great if u made it like Storm Riders ^^ its up to you if you want it like that and make it easy to level up so players woun't get bored ^^

6. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

I would like to see gold evoles for some of the out dated heros, like Poseidon rather then more evoles for already over powered gold heros like bloody maya.

7. shadowkeeperx9@live.com

shadowkeeperx9@live.com Junior Member

it would be nice of you could see everyone involved in gauntlet. it only shows you the people who log in before you, and people who log in after are invisible. also, +1 on bringing evolves to older, outdated heroes. a Poseidon evolve would be nice

8. shadowkeeperx9@live.com

shadowkeeperx9@live.com Junior Member

also, horse treasure is really not laid out very well in my opinion. the minigame doesn't seem to work right, as in I can click a few icons of whatever it wants me to get, but then it doesn't respond when I click more. on a server without a lot of active players, horse treasure is extremely difficult to partner up with another person for advanced, which is really the main one worth doing because of gold coins.

9. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

homestead little helper

10. ]ft[ Romsky^Sr.

]ft[ Romsky^Sr. New Member

Здравствуйте у меня есть лишь одно пожелания к вам дорогие работники форума и разрабы игры лига ангелов! обратите пожалуйста свой взор на тему слияния серверов там много уже опустевших и наш в том числе! Займитесь уже нами наконец или мы не удостоины просить вас о помощи?? Удалять сообщения или нет решать вам!

11. Segun82

Segun82 New Member

Hoted I would have to play the game and after the unification of that does not work neither we nor they ispravte your mistake !!!

12. Segun82

Segun82 New Member

I would like to have to play the game and after the unification of that does not work neither we nor they ispravte your mistake !!!

13. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Can you please give me more details about what you are saying?

14. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

he was talking about the sever merger log in issue, its been resolved. he does have a problem with loseing his guild leader postion from being locked out for 16 days though. he speaks russain, hope this helps

15. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

ok so when amulet first came out (feels like a year ago) you could sell off old amulets. then the 2nd tier amulets came out (Zeus series) then special character amulets, hellish wolf ect. then came out jingle bells amulet (like 4th tier i guess) and back to more character amulets... to this day we can only sell the original set.... i would like to see the ability to sell of the rest. i have 2 pages of duplicate amulets ive won in events over the year.

16. EliLeFey

EliLeFey Member

Have the common decency to apologize to the players when you killed all of our characters and expect us to start over at the beginning. But you don't respond to any tickets, so all I can do is warn others NEVER to have anything to do with your wretched company of fools.

17. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

how did the kill off your chacters?

18. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

add diveine realm lvls to little helper or loops quests for players at lvl 100.