Happy Pets closing?

Discussion in 'Game portal & Forum news' started by Lorraine Harris, Jun 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lorraine Harris

Lorraine Harris New Member

Is it true that Happy Pets is closing down end of June?
    I love playing Happy Pets and do not want it to close

2. Connie

Connie New Member

I agree.. I do not want Happy Pets to close!! Please let us know if this is true or not. We have been playing HP for several years and spent a lot of our money in the game for Idols, enlarging rooms, buying pets, playing games to win pets you offered and etc. This is the Number One game on Facebook and no other game can compare to this game. Thank you!! Constance :)

player22485665 likes this.
  3. player [21683948]

player [21683948] New Member

Please just let us know something.

4. player [22197360]

player [22197360] New Member

Let us keep Happy Pet. We are so many there still play it. Only we want is to fix the game so we can play it again without all that troubles there are in and with the games.

5. Sandra

Sandra New Member

I too would like to see Happy Pets continue, but there are some severe in-game problems that need to be fixed for me to be able to play it. For instance, I need my game to load because I can't play if it won't load.

6. JShannon

JShannon New Member

Please keep Happy Pets going, a lot of people play this game. I have just reached levels 85, and absolutely adore my pets after a long day at work.

7. lauracrysel

lauracrysel New Member

i too want happy pets to stay love the game so much sure there are times it dont load but when it does load i love to play it

8. JShannon

JShannon New Member

:(:(Just keep it going thru gameroom is all i ask? It it possible??? I just reached level 85 and take very good care of my 100+ pets. Please find in your heart to keep it going. This game is the one happiness i have after a very stressful 8.5 hour day at work.:(:(. You can no to those little faces.

Attached Files:

9. Tannyb

Tannyb Junior Member

10. Tannyb

Tannyb Junior Member

I agree.. I do not want Happy Pets to close!!! been playing HP for many years and spent a lot of our money in the game for Idols, enlarging rooms, buying pets, playing games to win pets you offered and etc. This is the Number One game on Facebook and no other game can compare to this game. this is not good! please reimburse our money! ohh all the years of time and work too! im hart broken! Thank you!!

11. Tannyb

Tannyb Junior Member

i agree!!!!

12. Tannyb

Tannyb Junior Member

i agree

13. Debbi [22424189]

Debbi [22424189] New Member

I have been playing happy pets since its beginning and spent thousands of dollars on it. i have made many good friends and its been my lifeline for so long, my way to de stress. Please keep the game open. If you could just manage to fix it and give us new pets I know for a fact you could make money on it. there are so many players. we have a petition started as of yesterday and dont have a long time to get everyone to sign but it will show what we can do in just a couple of day and how much the game is loved.

playerTINKIE likes this.
  14. player22485665

player22485665 New Member

Please don't close HP! If it's not making enough money, maybe release a new pet as a fundraiser! New stuff in general would help a lot with making it more profitable. Or maybe sell it to someone else? We love this game. I've played it for almost a decade. I know not as many may people play it anymore but it has very loyal fans, please save Happy Pets!

15. Paula kiesow

Paula kiesow New Member

I agree with the above I have lots of friends that play HP . We all are saddened by you wanting to close it . To do all that breeding and breeding with friends to share pets and keep to have it all gone just like that and all the money you made on the game from us just gone. We love this game it's our lifeline and happy stress free place to come to to relax and enjoy. Please on behalf of us all don't close it down give it back to crowdstar to keep it going.

16. Gregory13M

Gregory13M New Member

Please dont close happy pets, maybe you are thinking the game is not making money but obviously game is not working as well so nobody's want to spent money when game have issues, please fix the problems and release new pets,stuff or add new fuctions and i bet the game will make money again :)

17. MichAnd

MichAnd Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

Dear players! We have great news for you!
    Due to your requests, we decided not to close your favorite game Happy Pets. The game will remain open and will continue, but will change paid system.
    For 2,99 $ you can buy a monthly entrance to your favorite world of the game Happy Pets.
    Remain with your Pets and continue your magnificant world of fun.

18. player32107164

player32107164 New Member

Paid? So you took our progress, and now you want us to redeem it just because of small donations? That is unfair and disrespectful!

19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

this post is 2 years old...