Guild Wars

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Indigo Lady, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Indigo Lady

Indigo Lady New Member

Can someone enlighten me as to how they select which guilds battle in this farce? It seems to be the same two or three guilds every time, surely there are more than that available at any given date so that the combatants are varied and all teams can at least have a modicum or a chance at winning once in a while.

deadrising likes this.
  2. Dreadius Reborn

Dreadius Reborn Member Moderator

i will report your issue

3. Indigo Lady

Indigo Lady New Member

After I initially posted this we were starting to get a variety of guilds for gw even it they were mostly the top guilds on the various servers, which we are not. But, for the last 3 guild wars we have had the same guild. This guild is so far ahead of us we have no hope of winning which is fine once in a while but 3 times in a row? Come on is this what you do to people that complain or ask questions about this game and the way things are done? This is so completely unfair that it defies words. Yes now I am whining just a little because we will newer get a win at this rate and it is not fair to my guild most of whom probably will not bother to show up tonight. This is just one of many issues with this game that no one seems to care about because as long as the money rolls in why fix anything..... am I right? You know I am. It would be nice if someone would look into this and rectify the situation but I am not holding my breath for that to happen.

4. EchosSong

EchosSong New Member

OHHH where to start here. Why is a guild whose highest br is 13 mil constantly pitted against the like of Viper, Solana, Cabbie, Moruk, Endless Beauty, Lady Ashe and Spectra? How exactly are these match ups done? WHY have we had s2 Eclipse 3 times in a row? SO even when we aren't up against the number 1 guilds of s1, s2 and s3 who are they up against? They win ALL the time and we don't have a chance ANY time because when we aren't up against s1Anarchy, we are up against s2 Eclipse... or, and this one was fun.. our own s3 Varlet. We want answers... we want them now... or watch the exodus begin. If you cannot guarantee fair game play for ALL players, what's the point of playing this bug filled game anymore.

5. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

To win Guild War you need numbers, participation rate is the key. It is fine to have high BR but it is not the be all and end all of a Guild War. With numbers you create major headaches for the high BR players, they cant be everywhere. I personally only get to go to one Guild War a week, so look out come the weekend, ;). Rally your troops, go in with numbers, have a strategy, work as a team.

Ryleight and player28417052 like this.
  6. Dreadius Reborn

again the forums is not the place to argue. we know there is a flaw in the matching system and it has been reported

7. Indigo Lady

Indigo Lady New Member

Thank you but just to be clear I was not arguing I was expressing my complete frustration with this game and all the unresolved issues

Ryleight likes this.
  8. Dreadius Reborn

as with all games they deal with growing pains. this game is still in its infancy compared to so many others out there. but as in those the ones that stick it out through all the ruff moments reap the greatest rewards