Guild Transfer

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Kerrie, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Kerrie

Kerrie New Member

Please transfer Killers Guild to Server 8. This would resolve the lack of bosses available for all members and would allow all to continue to grow as expected.

2. Wolfie [25668153]

Wolfie [25668153] New Member

I think that would be a good idea as of right now, there is such a shortage now nobody can grow and its become too stressful, its rapidly killing off the server. Killers guild need to either be transfered to another server or banned for use of gear that was made using an exploit, one that many other players on S1 witnessed in action recently. Most the members of that guild are running around KNOWINGLY using gear creating with that exploit making it impossible for anyone to ever catch up or get anything. Those members are running around events making sure nobody but them gets anything... and farming every boss available all around the clock non-stop. I have quit because of it. I am sure more players on Server 1 will quit playing too. It is very URGENT that it be done ASAP before any other players quit, its such a shame to see this happening.

3. Shadow [27288158]

Shadow [27288158] New Member

I agree 100% that something must be done about them. I too am not even bothering to login. I've lost count of the number of people who have quit over the last several months of not being able to get anything because of them, or being pk'ed repeatedly. We have over 30 active members who can't get anywhere because two powerful and greedy individuals have made it their mission to not let them, and a few people behind the scenes making that posible for them to do. I also am dumbfounded as to why nothing has been done about the ones in their group making this gear, and keeping them so strong that no one can touch them. Now they run around pking everyone because no one can fight them. I agree they should be banned for using exploits, one of their members is nearly 10m cp, and he did it without even bothering to play the game. They shouldn't be allowed on any server because of the way they restrict access to parts of the game (including resources) to other users who are too weak to defend themselves, or hunt players on the traditionally 'non-pvp' maps when they don't get their way.

4. halstonhoney

halstonhoney New Member

I also recommend that KILLERS guild be transferred to another server. They are farming the bosses on Server 1 with their mains and also camping bosses with alts. They make it impossible for any of us that only play one character on s1 to get anything. They have grown so much with their exploits, that they win every event they enter. They make sure no other players in any events get points or any rewards. This is an URGENT matter because we are losing players in our guild because there is nothing to get or do with them online all day farming everything. I am thanking you in advance for making this happen on server 1 so we do not lose any more players. IGN: ♥Gretel♥

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  5. player28566191

player28566191 New Member

I also recommend that KILLERS guild be sent to another Server ..Seeing is they hog all bosses with their mains and alts...it is really hard for our lower members and other who join our server to get stronger or get any good gear...i have also seen a member of KILLERS guild pick up all there boss loot in 1 pick-up not 1 piece at a time...IGN ,,Zatana...PS thank you for all u do to resolve this ...

6. player27981444

player27981444 New Member

hellow there this is Hansel AKA Costa..i also highly recommended to transfer the killers guild to another server..they pk low cp and steal bosses,,thank you for your kindly consideration

7. Sage [24844754]

Sage [24844754] New Member

I agree with this request for Killers guild to be moved to a different server. i am low level player and there are no bosses on whole game for me to kill. i wait and still cant get bosses. please fix this.

8. jeny claire

jeny claire New Member

please transfer killers guild to another server ....they pk all player and steal boss ..........thank u
    jeny claire

9. Bresur

Bresur New Member

KIllers Guild are making the game unplayable no bosses ever up so cannot get the items needed to increase CP . This had been fun to play but now all you can do is log in to do dailies and bosses in ironwell. after that you may be able to do an event or 2 but with people who dont earn the CP they have and can kill just about anyone in the game takes the fun out of the game . And if game is no longer fun why would anyone want to spend money on it. please move them to a diffirent server.

10. player28876333

player28876333 New Member

please transfer killers guild to another server ....they pk all player and steal bosses all the time. It has made this server unplayable so please transfer their guild to server 8. Thank you. Kai

11. danfer

danfer New Member

i recommend that killers guild be transffered to another server they are just too much with a high cp they dry up bosses that no
    other players can grow and play as much most players quit bcoz of what they are doing. their greed is just too much to bear sooner
    or later most players will stop playing, they will make this server die bcoz of that...transfer guild killers so others can enjoy and have fun
    in playing at server 1 thnk you....

12. player26107921

player26107921 New Member

Please transfer Killers guild to another server.Transfer their guild to server 8. Thank you. NIMENI

13. player27979070

player27979070 New Member

I Azura (Bomber) from S1 would like to make a request that Killers Guild on S1 should be transferred to s8 if not then any other server as they are not being fair and deliberately pking the lowbies and stealing bosses from anyone on S1. Please and Thank you in adavance :D

player26107921 and Kerrie like this.
  14. Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon New Member

lol , Kai said they are very nice family and im just jealous.Guess not , you made them you keep them now, dont need them on s4!

15. Kerrie

Kerrie New Member

i would like to add another reason for this request. Ecthor is petitioning to be leader and since S1 is not available the Killers Guild should be transferred to S8 to allow that to happen.

16. Kerrie

Kerrie New Member

Apparently you didn't read the request. S4 was never mentioned.

Reiji likes this.
  17. IRONCLAW

IRONCLAW New Member

Please move killers guild to another server thanks in advance

Reiji likes this.
  18. Khan

Khan New Member

The killers guild belongs to s1.So Kerrie,u should take care of your s...,not to send them on my server.

19. Sziszi

Sziszi New Member

Sziasztok ! Na kezdem az elején ...... Mi is megtudtunk élni amikor az S2-n kezdtük , pedig az volt a komoly világ. Öltek mindenkit és minden új játékost az Empire pár tagja és lás csodát , tudtunk úgy is fejlődni és nem hagytuk abba a játékot, nem tudták elvenni a kedvünket . Kerrie, természetes dolog, hogy megpróbálsz kiállni az embereidért, de ..... előtte elkellene gondolkodnod, mi miért is történik. Ok nélkül Cseles senkinek nem megy neki, senkit nem öl le, ezt már tudhatnád. a legutolsó balhét is Wolfie kezdte amikor leölte Cselest a főnökről. Az lehet, hogy az embereid nem úgy tálalják a dolgokat ahogy történik. A másik problémátok az , hogy nem jut Nektek elég főnök. Mi vagyunk 3-an maximum 4-en akik játszunk, Ti vagytok 7-8-an a kis karaktereket nem is számolva, mert általában 2 karakterrel öl pár ember nálatok. Foglalja a a kicsivel amíg a naggyal öl. Lehet nekünk kellene panaszkodni, hogy nem jut elég főnök. Mi például, ritkán jutunk be a 4-be, mert Ti már fél órával előbb bementek. Addig persze leöljük a kis főnököket, de ezzel mi a probléma? Nem értem. Kai neked csak annyit mondanék ..... Olyan ne is írjon aki naponta talán 2-3 főnököt öl és azt hiszi ő a menő. Más felszerelésében mondjuk lehet páváskodni, de nem érdemes olyan emberek előtt játszani az eszed akik jól ismernek még az Empire-ből. Ott sem értél semmit. Szerintem .... nem 1 céh-re van kitalálva a szerver, mert akkor semmi értelme ennek az egész játéknak. De lehet én gondolom rosszul.

EDIT: Added English Translation ~Ally

Hi ! Well, let's start at the beginning ...... We also learned to live when we started on S2, but it was the serious world. They've killed everybody and every new player in the Empire couple and got a miracle, we were able to evolve and we didn't stop playing, they couldn't take our liking. Kerrie, it's a natural thing to try to stand up for your people, but ..... you would have to think about what's happening. Without reason Cseles doesn't go to anyone, he doesn't kill anybody, you know. Wolfie started the last hell when he killed Cselest from the boss. It may be that your people do not serve things as they do. Your other problem is that you don't get enough boss. We are 3 to 4 people who play, you are 7-8 not counting the small characters because you usually kill two people with 2 characters. Book the little while killing the big one. Maybe we should complain about not having enough bosses. For example, we rarely get into 4 because you have gone half an hour before. Of course, we'll kill the little bosses, but what's the problem? I do not understand. I would just say to you ..... Don't even write who maybe 2-3 bosses a day and thinks he's cool. In other equipment, let's say that you can hack, but it is not worth thinking about people who are familiar with Empire. You didn't understand anything there either. I think .... the server is not designed for 1 guild, because it makes no sense for this whole game. But I may think wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2019
    Khan likes this.
  20. danfer

danfer New Member

this is one big lie cseles doesnt go any one without reason cmon ryt now hes on to me he got pissed bcoz he got no 2 and 3seat on mb but still got gold what can u say about that hes just as greedy too much forget guild transfer and make it a player transfer, transfer cukorfalat and cseles seperately in other servers the way they do things is just unreasonable its not about bosses now their attitude towards game is not good for other playes to come and play this game. i hope they will look on to this and accept our request to have a better enjoyment on playing this game.