Guild Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [10065715], Feb 14, 2016.

1. player [10065715]

player [10065715] New Member

Hello, I am fairly new to Storm Riders, however I have played numerous other games from Browser MMORPGs to Console Games.

Something I have noticed is that there seems to be a lack of ways to work with one-another through guild companionship.

Let me explain what I mean by this.

Sure there is a way to make passwords on Group Dungeons, etc. There is also Contribution for Guilds. However, this feels like there could be a lot to improve on.

Suggestion 1A: Dungeons -
    Add an Invite "Specific Player(s)" Button to the preparation Interface.

Suggestion 1B: Dungeons -
    I would also add a timer to the interface that once the group is full, if you do not hit "Preparation" within per say... 30 seconds, you're automatically removed from the group.

Suggestion 1C: Dungeons -
    Lastly, I would add some form of incentive to do Group Dungeons with Guild Members. Such as 2% XP for 5-Man Dungeons per Guild Member in Group, and 2.5% for the 4-Man Dungeons. Another way to do such could be an increase in Silver dropped, or a guarantee of at least 1 Blue or higher quality item drop for each guild member in group on each boss (as in only drops for said member of group).

Suggestion 2A: Guild Interface -
    Add into the Guild Contributions a Gold Donation slot. Donating 1 Gold could be equal to 200k Silver. This would allow guilds that aren't as developed to be able to keep up with top guilds.

Suggestion 2B: Guild Interface -
    I would say that once you've hit Guild Level... 2? Maybe 3? That you should unlock the ability to build a Guild Bank. For the cost of --- 50M Silver, and 10 of each Badge. And to unlock more inventory slots it would cost 10M silver for each 2 additional slots. This suggestion is so that members can donate any gear they feel other members may need to the Guild Bank, and only Hall Leader, Executive Officer, and Guild Leader would have withdrawal rights (this is so that there will hopefully be one of these 3 players on at all times).

Suggestion 2C: Guild Interface -
    Ok, this is the last suggestion I have for the time being... This idea was brought to me by another individual, and I liked the suggestion he gave. There should be the option as Guild Leader to edit Guild Rank Permissions. Such as allowing Hall Leader or other ranks, to invite players to guild, remove players from the guild, etc.

Please let me know what you all think! If you disagree, or have other suggestions in co-ordinance with what I have posted, please feel free to add in your thoughts! I feel like this game could be absolutely incredible, and have been very pleased with how active moderators and developers are on this game.

- ReignGames S.26

2. player [10065715]

player [10065715] New Member

Also, Moderators and Developers, let me know if you like any of these suggestions, or if you don't, I'd like to hear your feelings on all these suggestions as well!

3. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

nice thoughts buddy !
    I agree with 1a , 1c , 2c
    +1 sup :))