Guild Realm

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Elektra, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Elektra

Elektra Member

We want more info about Guild Realm, all details. Taked a lot of time then we can beat 2nd stage Dragomon Boss and now we lost 1st stage, i understand is normal just want more info about 3rd stage and others and how hard they are. If others stages is same super hard like this DRAGOMON, can someone to consider the possibility do this stages little not so hard. In Guild Realm is 15 stages , so question then we can clear all after 15 years?

Thank you for attention

2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

When I played, we had unlocked 3rd stage and that was even more ridiculous than 2nd. No chance to pass dragomon.
    As far as I know, request for lowering HP was brought many times (few times from me too), but for some reason devs don't consider it as a rightful request and they keep status quo :(

3. Elektra

Elektra Member

If so hard is all these stages at least can leave 1st stage open and like this can get chest rewards, its realy ridiculous !!!

Well if not imposible to do so then please give CHEAPER Dragoons to buy i mean stronger or make that can win them somehow.

4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

And for your Q about stage 3 dragomon...
    [​IMG]

5. Elektra

Elektra Member

Thank you Bejszi

6. arthurkelly

arthurkelly New Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  7. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

vice master or guild master can roll back those dungeons to previous stage

8. kenny [24488990]

kenny [24488990] New Member

9. kenny [24488990]

kenny [24488990] New Member

someone else will probably give you better ideas, but to get to 4, let someone who can drop the knight in one attempt do it, then pile on the pokeymons. the hardest are pinkopus, so use high damage pokeymons withskills like justice hit for multiple targets. when it gets down to just the pinkopuses use pokeymons with skills like tri-combo. use mothing but atk and support pokeymons, since defense doesnt matter in mysterios realm.

extra attempts are 5 rubies, 10 rubies, 15 rubies, 20 rubies, 30 rubies, 50 rubies, etc.

knight and hoof have chance at 60 and 120 ruby reward, death kiss is 65 and 130 if i rember right.

i'm sure someone can tell you more

Lady Alia likes this.
  10. ƒ®Ø§† ߥ‡£

ƒ®Ø§† ߥ‡£ Member

The trick is to have decent dragomon crews in your guild. Decent is around 500k + dmg on the 5 free runs game gives. Now that may vary depending on how many guildies you have. Normal bosses are easy enough that one or two guildies can kill. So concentrate hits on dragomon bosses. How the rollback works is to either stay at last cleared level or try for next one, if fail then you go back to last cleared, if you succeed then you work from there! Higher levels give same type of loot but more of it!

✨Faith♏ and Lady Alia like this.