Guild Monster

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [14777834], Nov 30, 2016.

1. player [14777834]

player [14777834] New Member

When a guild works hard to get the guild monster up to a high level, I dont think it is fair that you have to use balens to buy the lvl 3 gems and runes, we worked to get it up there now we also have to pay to get the rewards, you have got to change that, if we unlock then we should be able to get for free.

2. Wishkers

Wishkers New Member

Couldn't agree more

3. Itzak

Itzak Member

I will be asking support about this Thank you for post as soon as i have an answer I willl repost.

4. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Or at the very least make it cheaper. Maybe something like 10*(item level) so as an example, a level 2 gem would cost 20 personal contribution each instead of the current 800. I have some additional suggests especially for the guilds

1. Allow Guild Master to send a message to all guild members.
    2. Allow Guild Master to create/modify number of guild positions. (Like all members aside from Guild Master start as "Member" total of 6 additional "levels" allowed with Guild Master creating them. (Some of us for example would like to have levels depending on merit and how active they are rather than contribution.)
    3. Allow Guild Master to assign permissions to guild positions.
    4. Add the ability for setting up a vote...for example if I want to set up a vote for what we open next in the guild. The vote can only be created by the guild master.
    5. Add "Contribution today" as part of the management list.

These additions would be very useful for the guild master to manage the guild.

Missinde likes this.
  5. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I could not agree more KingArthyr as the guild part of the game is fairly neglected in this game.

6. ~ Missinde ~

~ Missinde ~ New Member

I also have a suggestion for the guild monster. My guild has raised the Liger to lvl 3 per a majority vote from members, but unfortunately we have quite a few guild members who cannot kill the lvl 3 Liger. We would like to see an option added when it comes to fighting the Liger as to which level Liger you want to fight. Of course rewards/points would be based on the lvl you choose, and you can only pick a lvl up to the lvl that has been 'groomed'.