Guild monster

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player [12918479], Jul 13, 2016.

1. player [12918479]

player [12918479] New Member

I am a guild master and wondering how does one summon the guild monster?
    what does "Groom" do?

2. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

I am a guild master as well and we have a guild monster. This is what you do. You need enough guild contribution built up to go into the building tab and open the "Monster Altar" then it requires the same amount of contribution to "Groom" the monster and make him lvl 1 so you can "Feed" him, summon him and kill him. You can kill him 10x a day each person and he drops gems and, at higher lvls, runes. These you can then use Personal Contribution to buy from the shop in limited numbers. (note you MUST have the guild shop to get the rewards) I hope this clarifies things for you.

3. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Player [12028736] is correct.

In order to unlock and summon Guild Monster (Liger) you must first use guild contributions to upgrade the "Guild Monster Alter". Then using guild contributions again you will need to "Groom" the Liger, this make the Liger available for feeding and growth. After the Liger has been groomed guild members can feed the Liger. Once Liger reaches max Growth the Liger can be summoned by either the Guild Master or Deputy. Each guild member can then challenge the Liger 10x in Guild Base and receive rewards according to damage dealt. Each successful Liger challenge will add Temporary items to the Guild Shop. Members can then purchase a limited amount of these items with their personal contributions. Guild Monster's growth progress is reset daily at 00:00. Hope this helps.

Happy Gaming