[Guide] Dragon Blood: Sky Angel Wings from Beginner Packs

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by ❤Ebby.Rose❤, Jul 8, 2016.

1. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

This guide is designed to help players unlock and use Wings from the Beginner Packs. In order to use Wings players will need to purchase all 5 Beginner Packs as the Wing's Unlock Stone is located in the 5th Beginner Pack.

Upon achieving level 20 players are given access to Beginner Pack rewards for recharging Balens.
    [​IMG]

By recharging any amount players will be able to claim Beginner Pack 1 rewards. Players will need a minimum of 900 Balens in order to unlock Wings.
    [​IMG]

After claiming Beginner Pack 1 rewards a Lucky Pack screen will pop up where player will be required to spend 3000 Gold. 12 Balens, and 120 Balens. Bound Balens will be use first so please be sure you have enough. These three random packs give the player a chance to increase their investment by 3X 8X or 32X and will make Beginner Pack 2 rewards claimable.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After claiming the 2nd Beginner Pack rewards another Lucky Pack screen will pop up.
    [​IMG]

Selecting the only option will give player access to Beginner Pack 4 rewards.
    [​IMG]

Player will be required to purchase a 1 month Spirit Covenant which cost 500 Balens.
    [​IMG]

Once the One-Month Covenant is purchased, player will have access to the 5th and final Beginners Pack. This pack contains the stone needed to unlock Wings from 1st Beginners Pack.
    [​IMG]

In order to claim the last rewards players will be required to purchase Super Attack Gem Pack. This cost 400 Balens.
    [​IMG]

Once last requirement is met and player claims reward from 5th Beginner Pack they will be able to use Sky Angel Wings located in their inventory.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope this was helpful. Please contact me if there are any errors or omissions. Thank You.

2. player [14738150]

player [14738150] New Member

when will we be able to buy wings in the shop? because i have the devil fashion set but i want those wings with it. (i'm lvl 50)