[Guide] Dragon Blood: Mounts

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by nevyyn, Sep 7, 2016.

1. nevyyn

nevyyn New Member

This guide is intended to explain mounts, training, leveling and upgrading of mounts.

In Dragon Blood you can collect a wide variety of mounts. Not all the mounts are created equal, some will give better stats, whilst some may move faster. At level 9 you will gain access your first mount in the game. To use this mount click the "Mount" button.

[​IMG]

Once in the Mount page click on the "Mount" button.
    [​IMG]

How to train your mount:

You can train your mount to increase the stars and levels, which in turn raises your Battle Rating. To do this you use the "Train with Gold" and the "Train" buttons at the bottom of the screen. VIP 6 and higher gain access to an "Advanced Train" button which will train your mount 50 times at once. Training will first consume any Mount Training Whips that you have, then can use Balen.
    [​IMG]

Training your mount all the way to 100% will grant you a star. Upon reaching all 10 stars you will then be able to level your mount. There are also items in some of the events that will temporarily raise your mounts EXP, if you gain a star after using them the EXP will not vanish and neither will the star you gained.
    [​IMG]

Gaining other mounts:
    There are many other mounts that are available in the game, some can be unlocked from leveling your existing mount when it reaches 10 stars, others can be gained by completing activities, from reward packs, or from events. Mount stats gained will stack on your total battle rating, and for unlocking a certain number of images you will receive bonus stats.
    [​IMG]

Upgrading your mount:
    From character level 40 and up mounts are able to be upgraded in quality. The quality goes from White to Green (normal) then to Blue (delicate), Purple (superior), Orange (outstanding) and finally to Red (Legendary). The "Upgrade" tab is located under the "Train" tab on the upper right hand side of the mount page. To upgrade your mount you will need to have the item Mount Upgrade Stone. This can be gained from various sources as mentioned below.
    [​IMG]

On the upgrade page you will also see how many Mount Upgrade Stones are needed, and by what amount the stats of your mount will increase by when it is upgraded. The higher the quality the better the increase.
    [​IMG]

Switching mounts:
    To switch your mounts you click the "Dismount" button in the mount page, then click the "Mount Preview" button in the top left corner of the mount page. On the Mount Preview page you can select the different mounts on the right hand side of the page. If you have the mount the "Activate" button will be red, if not the option will be grayed out. Activate to switch.
    [​IMG]

If you feel I have left something out or have more to add, please leave a comment below or PM me.

Nevyyn Gwir

2. player [14781257]

player [14781257] New Member

how to use slot in mount ?

3. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi Player 15841769

How much training to get a mount Hippogriff ?: This question is not easy to answer as I do not know which mount you currently have. This answer will be different depending on which mount you have and how far you have already trained that mount.

How this work for new server: Upgrading a mount is the same on every server. Simply click on Mount icon and click train. You can train with Mount Training Whips and Balens or you can train with Gold.

[​IMG]

When you are out of Training Whips you can train Mount with Bound Balens or Balens. The system will automatically use Bound Balens before using Recharge or Reward Balens. VIP status is not required to train or upgrade Mounts.

[​IMG]

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

You can also train with bound balens if you have a stock pile of those. You can use 10 balens or 10 bound balens - bound balens will be used first before recharge balens when you click the Train button. You do not have to be a VIP to train your mount to higher levels or the different mounts.

5. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Please specify which slot you are referring to player.

6. Keparat

Keparat New Member

how many mount training whip if i want train to hippogriff mount ?

7. RomanticSoul1976

RomanticSoul1976 New Member

how to upgrade level 9 phoenix?

8. Nivster

Nivster Member

i do believe lvl 9 phoenix is as far it will go cannot be upgraded no more

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  9. player [20785553]

player [20785553] New Member

Why is it when I am mounted on my crystal scorpion, it shows the Wolf when I am in combat? Shouldn't it show the mount I am actually riding?

Also, why, when I switched from my scorpion to my wolf, did it get rid of all the training (10 stars) I'd done on my scoprion? When I mounted that one again, all my training was lost, and I had to start over?

Thank you kindly for your help and information if you have any :)

10. RomanticSoul1976

RomanticSoul1976 New Member

how do you get more Mounts? aries knight Golden Whitehorse holy pegasus?

11. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Hi, Romantic Soul You can get those mounts by upgrading your mount you can use Gold, balens or Bounds Balens to upgrade it some of them can get on event. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    player20679499 likes this.