[Guide] Dragon Blood: Goddess

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by Biggest Black Joker, May 30, 2016.

1. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Goddesses

[​IMG]

The goddesses open at 60 level. Goddess increase character stats and help in battles. With goddess’s upgrades you increase Battle Power of team. Also, goddesses use in battle special skill for support or detect enemies.

Types of goddesses
    In Dragon Blood world exists eight goddesses. Each goddess have several stats, battle skill, buff and terms of activation.
    Base stats — goddess’s stats at 60 level.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For upgrading goddess’s power, you can:
    • Stars upgrading;
    • Level enchant;
    • Imprint goddess.
    For goddess activating you need star points, character level and goddess key (something). You can receive star points in Divine. Every day you can ten attempts for gold. Each attempt needs 100,000 gold and gives 20 star points.

If you want receive many star points, use advanced attempts. First ten attempts need 10 balens each, next ten attempts — 20 balens, etc.
    When you accumulate the right amount of star points, upgrade level to right and have goddess key (if need) — you can activate goddess!
    Goddess keys (Virgo and Gemini) selling in shop, key for Virgo goddess — in daily sales. Other keys you can receive only in events.

Level enchant
    You can enchant goddess level, if you use free attempts for upgrading and goddess plumes — special items. After level enchant, your goddess receive more stats and BR.
    Every day you receive ten free attempts for enchant goddess. If you have luck, you can receive Goddess Tears and Goddess Plume.
    Goddess Plume — item for level enchant, where you don’t have free attempts for that. This items you can buy in shop for 20 balens. If you have luck, you can receive this items after enchant goddess level.
    Goddess Tear — item for goddess evolution. Each time, when goddess receive 10 level (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc.). In this moment goddess should evolute with goddess tear. After evolution colour and stats will upgrade. You can buy this item for 20 balens in shop.

Goddess incrustation
    With function “Goddess incrustation” you can transfer experience, stars and other goddess parameters to other goddess. For example, you have advanced Taurus Goddess and receive Pisces Goddess. In this situations, we advise to using Incrustation.
    For transfer parameter you need have Goddess Tears.

Stars upgrade
    Also, you have third type of goddess increase — stars upgrade. Number of stars — degree of goddess power. There are “big” and “small” stars. Each star increase goddess and character stats, upgrade active and passive battle skills. Big stars are given more stats than the small.
    For stars upgrading need Goddess Crystal — special item, which you can buy in shop for balens.

When you upgrade stars, you have failure chance. If you have failure, you have desire points. With next attempts chance for successful result are increased. If you have luck upgrade, points removed.

Imprint
    Imprint — last type for upgrade goddess’s power. Imprint will open, if you have need number of stars.
    In window “Imprint” are two rows with four seals, which locked. To open seal, use “Seal of goddess soul”. This item you can buy for 175 balens.
    Soul upgrading for “Imprint stone”, which you can buy in shop for 20 balens. For each level, you need have single number of stones.
    Imprint — overall functional for all your goddess.

Thank you!

Warfundk and Van [12897179] like this.
  2. player [13162883]

player [13162883] New Member

pay 2 win

Imprint — last type for upgrade goddess’s power. Imprint will open, if you have need number of stars.
    In window “Imprint” are two rows with four seals, which locked. To open seal, use “Seal of goddess soul”. This item you can buy for 175 balens.
    Soul upgrading for “Imprint stone”, which you can buy in shop for 20 balens. For each level, you need have single number of stones.
    Imprint — overall functional for all your goddess.

maybe a chance for non vip ?

MuffinProof and DDD92 like this.
  3. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

[​IMG]

That star point requirement has 3 extra zeros in it. It's 7500, not 7.5million. Otherwise, a handy display.

4. Caleb456789

Caleb456789 New Member

Um, this is Discussion, not Game Information. Put this in Offtopic or something.

5. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

We will have a Dragon Blood info/guides forum opening shortly and guides such as this will be moved to it ;)

6. player [20785553]

player [20785553] New Member

So, what are these "Wishes" I got for failing to upgrade? It says they are reset every day? What do I do with these wishes, where do I find them?

What what does the "FOLLOW" button do?

7. Nivster

Nivster Member

hi player the follow button gets your goddess to appear behind you in battles and roaming around the server.When you say wishes do you mean goddess feathers or devine wishes because you get 10 of them everyday after reset to enchant your goddess just click on enchant tab and it will upgrade your goddess

8. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

Or is it the blessing points after you try to upgrade with crystals? They accumulate until a certain point and then you will finally get another star. In example my goddess is 6 stars but I am working towards 7 and I have 144 blessing points. I think they have to reach 200 before next star.

9. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    I belive wishes/blessing points are being referred to as "desire points" in this guide. They basically just increase your luck for the next attempt to upgrade your goddess' star level, each time you fail. They have never been reset for me, until the star has leveled up, even when spending weeks to get to the next star, so I would not worry about that (You could test it with 1 crystal first to be sure though).
    The green follow button is used to chose which goddess you want to bring in to battle. The little checkbox next to it saying "follow" is for having your goddess follow you when out of battle (basically just for display).

player [20785553] likes this.
  10. player [20785553]

player [20785553] New Member

Thank you kindly Attig :)