[Guide] Dragon Blood: Couples Dungeon

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by nevyyn, Sep 5, 2016.

1. nevyyn

nevyyn New Member

Couples Dungeon Guide

At level 36 Players have the option to marry and a new dungeon called "Couples Dungeon" becomes available.
    The objective of this dungeon is to progress to the bottom right side of the room and defeat the boss in as quick a time as you can. In order to do this one must first defeat all the Predestined Monsters and disarm all traps (gear).

[​IMG]

The tactic that my partner and I employ is to pick a side each and clear all traps and monster from our chosen side. If your movement timer is above 20 stop for a few seconds until its below. Generally we try to keep it around 18 before moving again. If it goes past 30 seconds you can't move until the timer clears.

[​IMG]

In order to make as good as time as possible we make use of the special abilities scattered around the dungeon. Once collected cool downs can be activated on the right hand side of your screen.

[​IMG]

Now for an explanation of the abilities found here:

[​IMG]
    This is a movement cool down, it decreases the cool down on movement by 30%

[​IMG]
    This is an event cool down, it decreases the cool down for triggering events by 30%

You may notice some other icons around you.

[​IMG]
    This is a Couple Dungeon Treasure, it can contain rewards like flowers, crafting stones or gems to name a few. We generally ignore these unless they are on the way to a monster or trap.

[​IMG]
    This is a Random Teleport, do you feel lucky? Do you? It may help but chances are you will end up somewhere you don't want to be. Random Destination.

[​IMG]
    This one here is a Battle cool down, it decreases the cool down on your fights by 30%. We generally ignore unless its on the way to a monster or trap.

[​IMG]
    Attack Boost cool down, this one boosts your team mates attack by 10%. Another one we don't go out of our way for.

[​IMG]
    Another Attack boost cool down, this one here boosts team mates attack by 10% for the next fight.

Sometimes your side may have hardly any Predestined Monsters or Traps, when this happens take the ones closest to your edge, or any that would make things easier and cause less moves for your partner.

I hope this guide explains the basics, if you feel I have left something out please feel free to comment or PM me.

Nevyyn Gwir

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Himu likes this.
  2. Rxyoshi

Rxyoshi New Member

Great guide! Using this technique we average between 3:50 and 4:30 depending upon certain random events such as add or reduce time by 10 seconds.

3. LadyLove

LadyLove New Member

Thank you. You guys are awesome

4. -=okiDokie=-

-=okiDokie=- New Member

hello guys
    i am just curios about the reward, my partner and i tried our best and use balens to cool down but still our grade is A.. is there any list of time for rewards? like how many mins should we do to make SSS, SS, S and so on... hope somebody would response.. thanks in advance.

5. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello Play!! There is rewards for S , A , B , C , D. As you can see in SS below,when you are inside Couple Dungeons on your top screen you will see a Bar with the possible rank's of cleaning it.When you will move your mouse on one of the ranks it Will show you in how much time you need to clear it to collect the reward.
    S rank Rewards : You need to clear the CD in less than 4 minutes
    A rank Rewards : You need to clear the CD in less than 6 minutes
    B rank Rewards : You need to clear the CD in less than 7 minutes
    C rank Rewards : You need to clear the CD in less than 9 minutes
    D rank Rewards : You need to clear the CD in less than 45 minutes
    [​IMG]
    Also You can check the rewards that you will get by every time clearing you will make on the Bar.

Hope this will help you!
    Have fun and Enjoy Gaming!!

Himu likes this.