[Guide] Dragon Blood: Card Identification

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by MommysRule, Jul 17, 2016.

1. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

[​IMG] A quick guide to using Cards in the Card Identification Area.

You will undoubtedly stack up quite a lot of these gift boxes as you do your daily dungeons. The card type and level will depend on your dungeon level. As you grow and do higher level dungeons, you will receive higher level card packs.

[​IMG]

You will click on the card pack and Use to open. The cards will appear in your bag.

[​IMG]

Once they are in your bag, you will want to again click on each and Use. Do not sell them here even if you already have duplicates of the same card. You would only receive 99 gold if you sell them from your bag, and they are worth much more if you recycle them as I will show below.

[​IMG]

Inside your Card Identification Interface, you will be able to see of the cards you have activated already. To activate a card, you must first have a Green one. You cannot activate it using a Blue or Purple.

[​IMG]

In order to upgrade these cards, you will need to have the next level card. For instance, you will activate a green card. Then once you receive the same card in Blue, you can now upgrade that card to Blue. As soon as you receive a Purple version, you can upgrade the card to Purple.

[​IMG]

You will find all new cards that you Used from your inventory in your Card Bag.
    You will certainly find you have multiples of the same card in the same color, that you do not need for upgrades. As long as you did not sell them for gold back in your inventory bag, they will be here sitting in your card bag.

[​IMG]

As you can see, I already have a Purple Zeus, so I do not need a Purple Zeus any longer. The same with Thanatos. I already have a Purple Thanatos activated, so I do not need any Blue Thanatos cards any longer. With both of these cards in my Card Bag, I can now click the Recycle button and choose each of them. Recycling the cards gives you Card Fragments which you can use to Enhance your Cards.
    Green Card = 5 Fragments
    Blue Card = 10 Fragments
    Purple Card = 20 Fragments

Now that you have some Card Fragments, you will want to start Enhancing your Cards.

[​IMG]

As with most Enhancement in the game, as you Enhance higher and higher, each step will require more Card Fragments. I like to check each card's stats and enhance those first that have desirable stats. Then with what is left over, I try to Enhance the rest equally.

Each enhancement will only upgrade the stats by a few points and the Card stats are not huge. You will certainly never become Supreme Lord based on whether you upgraded and enhanced your Cards. But they do give you a nice little stat boost, and lets face it....most of us need all the help we can to get just a little stronger! I know I do! I value each point I can increase.

player [20785553] and bluhoteyes like this.
  2. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Players can also receive stat boost by upgrading the cards in each group to same color.
    [​IMG]

For each Card Group there are different stat boost for having cards upgraded to the same color.
    [​IMG]

Example of what Card Groups and Stat Buffs will look like when color groups are active and not active.
    [​IMG]

player [20785553] likes this.
  3. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

I would like to point out the spelling error in those descriptions: "Actived"
    Also, I'd never seen that card group info before. It's a nice bit of info, thanks.