[Guide] Cross Server Tournament

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by MommysRule, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Also MommysRule any news on the level bracket query that I had?

2. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Its been verified that the HIGHEST level member of the team will determine the Level Bracket the team is placed in.

3. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Thanks that makes sense and when does the cross server tournament starts as it say 16 days on it for the past 2 days

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Cross Server Tournament is the Finals for the Arena Competitions going on now in this event. The top 32 teams at the end of the Arena phase will battle in the Finals starting January 16th.

5. Mrs. Noob™

Mrs. Noob™ Member

How does this automatic enter work? I transferred lead to the 1 in team that is online during event. Me and the 3rd member left our accounts logged in during the night so we would "enter automatically" as it says so. However we did not get in cross server arena automatically:
    http://prntscr.com/dpzwlh
    Our teammate was still fighting on her own :(

6. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

SheDevil, I have updated the Guide to clarify this question you are asking, so others do not fall in the same predicament.

At the start of each day's events, the Team Leader must "Invite" the team members to participate in the Arena. This Invite button is not for inviting players to join your team. This is specifically to invite the team members to join in tonight's battle. Once the Invite button is clicked, a pop up in game will be sent to the other two team members asking if they want to join the Team in the Arena. The Team Member can either accept (and be taken immediately to the Arena to join the Team) or Cancel and they will remain in the main game. If the Team Member is online but does not respond to either Accept or Cancel (because they are AFK for example) then that Team Member will automatically be pulled in to Arena with the Team Leader. Offline Team Members will not join in the Arena. The Team Leader should wait at least 60 seconds after clicking Invite before entering the Arena to ensure the Team Members have time to join. If the Team Leader does not Invite the Team Members to participate in the Arena before Entering, then the Team Leader will battle solo.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  7. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Thanks for the clarification and have to say this is a very good event where everyone can participate although needs a bit of adjustment to include people from different time zones to take part. So thumps up to the dragon blood team

8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Thank you Noob! I agree, it certainly is fun and all players big and small, can participate. Hopefully we can get one additional time added in so no one has to miss out.

9. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Welcome back Reign. See you in Cross Server tomorrow!

10. Hadley

Hadley New Member

Hi mom, for the next time can you change the lvl bracket to the average of the entire team.. instead of highest lvl player.. ??

11. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

That is a bad idea I rather the highest level player decides what bracket

12. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hadley, I will let them know that you have suggested that. Its up to devs, I just deliver the messages about what you guys want or need.

13. Hadley

Hadley New Member

14. Gwyneth

Gwyneth New Member

Good morning MommysRule!

I have been leading my team with no issues until today. I took the whole team into CSA, we did our battles and I left. I collected my Daily Rewards, however, both my teammates indicate their rewards are not there this morning at 04:00 server time. Our team is from Server 56 - Team SooLo - Members, Fremont Sabl (received daily), lynn (no daily reward), and Thalita (no daily reward). Where should they report this in order to get the reward?

Thank you

15. player [19626405]

player [19626405] New Member

Good morning MommysRule,

i can not claim my daily rewards from the CSA, i am in the team SooLo-server 56

thank you

16. Nivster

Nivster Member

did you try refrshing your game as i had this problem refreshed a few times then i was able too claim them

17. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello!! The event ends at 23:00 servers time,so if you will not collect the daiily rewards after the event till the reset of the day(00:00) the rewards will be lost,becouse after reset its a new day and everything reseting,including the event and the dailly rewards.

18. Gwyneth

Gwyneth New Member

My teammates are in Europe and on previous days they had been able to get their rewards when they woke up at approximately 04:00 server time. Today was the first time they were not able to collect. What changed? Allowing only one hour for reward collections for afk players is not a fair system and did not seem to be occurring prior to this date.

Were they able to collect previously because they were not remaining online and I was playing solo for the team? In just the last two days they had started to stay online so I could run CSA with a complete team.

Thank you

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  19. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

In CSA Arena there is two different rewards to collect.One is Dailly Bonus(that need 10daiily battles and 5 dailly wins) and the second reward is the Grade rewards(The Points your team collects unlock the rewards).The Dailly Bonus rewards will be reset with the day,so if they diden't collect them they will not be able after or if they diden't made the asking dailly battle/wins.The Grade rewards will stay after reset,this one reward is not reseted.So probably the previous days they was collecting this one.You need to ask and be sure what rewards they are saying that could not collect.

20. player [14272193]

player [14272193] New Member

Do we have to spend our Honor Exchange Points in the Cross Server Exchange Shop BEFORE EACH EVENT ENDS or will these Honor points carry over to future events to spend in the Cross Server Exchange Shop???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.