[Guide] Cross Server Tournament

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by MommysRule, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

The Cross Server Tournament

Our newest, and certainly the largest, new addition to Dragon Blood is here! The Cross Server Tournament is a month long fight for supremacy! Before you do anything though, there is a lot of very important information you need to know about this event.

Very Important Points:

• When you create or join a team, that is the team you will remain with for the entire 30 days of this event. Please carefully plan before joining a team. You will not be able to leave the team once you are in it.

• If you have created a team, once you accept a player to join your team, you will not be able to remove them from your team.

• During the Cross-Server allotted battle times, you should avoid buying or spending balens, since purchased and spent balens WON'T BE ACCOUNTED in the current events such as:
      • Daily purchase of balens

• Total expenditure per server

• Temporary events related to account top up and balen expenditure, for example, Gold chest or Shoot Goal Event.

• Please also abstain from wedding receptions and gifts during the Cross Server battle times, since letters may not reach the addressee if they are in a cross-server!
    • At the end of the 30-day “Season”, all teams will be disbanded and deleted to make way for the start of the next event.

• During the allotted battle times, including 0:00 - 06:00 server time, no changes can be made to your team, such as accepting members, changing team name, etc.
    • Each player needs to be 100k BR minimum to participate in the event.
    [​IMG]

Your first step will be to create a team or join a team. As you saw above, this is very important that you choose the team that you will remain with for the entire 30 day season this event will be live. There is no way to leave a team or remove members from your team until the event ends. Each team will consist of 3 members.

Applying to a Team:

[​IMG]

You will be able to view the list of teams available, and apply to the one you want. The Team Leader will need to accept you into the team.

[​IMG]

Please be very sure about your team choice. Remember, the Season lasts the full 30 days of the event.

Starting a Team:

[​IMG]

Creating a team will cost you 10 balens. You will not be able to quit a team during the 30 days of the event, once you create it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You will receive a notice when a player applies to your team. You will not be able to remove any team member once they join, so make sure they are the ones you want in your team.

Overview:

This event consists of two parts. The first 3 weeks consists of Cross Server Team Arena which is qualifying for the finals called Cross Server Competition. The finals will last 1 week and will start with the top 100 teams, gradually eliminating teams until only the top 4 teams are competing for the win. No balens are required for this event! The only balens used in event are 10 balens if you wish to create your own team.

Cross Server Team Arena:

Cross Server Team Arena runs for the first 3 weeks of the Season. The Team shares the team points won during this qualifying stage. Each team starts with 700 points and the first 1750 cannot be taken from your team if you lose a match. After 1750 points, your team will gain points for a match won, and will lose points for a match lost. These points will also help to determine how the game matches you up with other teams. Prior to your team reaching 1750 points, your team will be randomly matched. After you have reached and exceeded 1750 points, then your team will match according to team points. This phase includes all teams and all players that are in a team. Only Teams with a full roster of 3 team members can participate in the Team Arena. All 3 team members do not need to be online during the battles.

The team can enter Arena Battles with one, two, or all three of the members present, BUT only the Team Leader can get a match or start the battle, so Leader position may need to transferred to another member if the Leader cannot be online for that day's battles. This is a team event however, and the lack of one or two team members will weaken the team against opponents. All team members should try to be online to assist the team. Team members that are online but AFK will automatically enter the event when Team Leader begins it. Team members that are offline will not join the event.

Arena Battles will take place every day from 20:00 - 23:00 server time.

[​IMG]

For each day the team participates in the event, the team members will receive rewards.

[​IMG]

At the start of each day's events, the Team Leader must "Invite" the team members to participate in the Arena. This Invite button is not for inviting players to join your team. This is specifically to invite the team members to join in tonight's battle. Once the Invite button is clicked, a pop up in game will be sent to the other two team members asking if they want to join the Team in the Arena. The Team Member can either accept (and be taken immediately to the Arena to join the Team) or Cancel and they will remain in the main game. If the Team Member is online but does not respond to either Accept or Cancel (because they are AFK for example) then that Team Member will automatically be pulled in to Arena with the Team Leader. Offline Team Members will not join in the Arena. The Team Leader should wait at least 60 seconds after clicking Invite before entering the Arena to ensure the Team Members have time to join. If the Team Leader does not Invite the Team Members to participate in the Arena before Entering, then the Team Leader will battle solo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When entering the event during the allotted time, your team will be taken to the Arena for a match up with another team. The Team Leader can select the team member order for the battle.

[​IMG]

Each member of the team can choose one of their own Heroes to fight with them. This Hero will stand in the front of the player character similar to your Tank (Defense) Hero standing in front during regular game battles.

[​IMG]

Your team will wait as the Match up is done with other cross server teams entering the event at the same time. The "Match Up Automatically" can be selected, which automatically selects the next battle after the current battle is completed. If left unchecked, the game will wait until you request a new match.

[​IMG]

Your team points will qualify your team for Grades. Diamond Grade is the highest. The Team can only receive the team’s current grade title.

The Finals: Cross Server Competition:

Our first Cross Server Competition will begin Monday Jan 16th. Access opens at 21:55 server time. Qualifying Teams have 5 minutes to get entered and the battles begin at 22:00 server time!

[​IMG]

After three weeks of the qualifying stage, the results will be tabulated on Saturday after 23:00 server time. This verifies the selection of 100 teams in each tier group according to player level: 60-139, 140-159 and 160-179. This is the fight for the championship. Only players qualified in this stage will receive an in game mail with an invitation to compete.

[​IMG]

• Monday: The top 100 teams in each tier group will compete. This group of 100 teams will be eliminated until 32 remain.

• Tuesday: The remaining 32 teams will compete in first the 1/16 battle elimination and then the 1/8 battle elimination. At the end of this day, 8 teams will remain in the competition.

• Wednesday: The remaining 8 teams will compete and will result in 4 teams qualifying for tomorrow’s finals.

• Thursday: This is the final day of competition in which the final 4 teams will compete for championship. The first team to win two consecutive battles will win First Place. The Team that has won two battles but not consecutive will earn Second Place, and the team that has one win will earn Third Place.
    All Players can watch the final battles.

[​IMG]

Once Round 1 is completed, the countdown to Round 2 begins...

[​IMG]

Please pay close attention to the Rules in each part of this event. I have included them here for your information.

Cross Server Team Arena:

[​IMG]

Cross Server Competition Finals:

[​IMG]
    MORE INFO TO FOLLOW!!!

Have a great time and good luck to all players and teams! We will see you in the Cross Server Tournament!

*Feel free to post any and all questions here and we will do our best to answer all your questions!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. player [18366584]

player [18366584] New Member

Meph Zga here s61 ive read all the guide but i still dont understand when it starts can you please tell me the date and the hour when it will start coz i already got the team and we are ready for a good fight

3. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

The first battles begin tonight!

4. player [18366584]

nice nice can i also get a server time please coz i am 6 hours ahead of time server it would help me to know if i should stay aweak all night or not hehehe

5. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi Meph! I have edited the guide now with that information. The battles begin tonight! 20:00 server time

6. DeepHook

DeepHook New Member

Already there are issues . As many did not realize that create team means you stuck in team, and that teammates can not be switched. Perhaps there should of been introductory announcement to allow better understanding for players. Many are now stuck trying to build a team , or stuck with teammates they didn't want. A cooldown / change period should be allowed until a certain period before event commences to allow players to adjust and fix errors

7. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

**** Please be aware of a Correction made to Guide! The team can enter Arena Battles with one, two, or all three of the members present, BUT only the Team Leader can get a match or start the battle, so Leader position may need to transferred to another member if the Leader cannot be online for that day's battles. This is a team event however, and the lack of one or two team members will weaken the team against opponents. All team members should try to be online to assist the team. Team members that are online but AFK will automatically enter the event when Team Leader begins it. Team members that are offline will not join the event.

8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

DeepHook, The event asks you to confirm that you want to join this team and it states clearly that you will not be allowed to leave the team when you apply to one. This is also why we posted this Guide prior to the start of team selection. This first "Season" will be shorter than the full 30 days, so those who are not happy with their team selection this first round will need to be aware of this rule for the next Season start. This rule will not be changed and players will not be allowed to change teams.

9. player [18366584]

awesome ty for the hour mom

10. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

Really at S-time Chaos time and leading right into guild battle? It appears up there that the actual battles begin at 10pm ? Please clarify what time they start . ty Also how many times do each player need to click enter to this area? Can they click once and they are good to go or do they actually need to be there the full time?

11. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hey Blu! You can enter and choose the "Match Automatically" option and the event will automatically match you for the next battle after the current one finishes, so you can go AFK while the battles run.

You can run your battles anytime during the 3 hour period. So it is not mandatory that you miss any other events.

bluhoteyes likes this.
  12. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

A question about the brackets. There are 3 brackets and I am level 135 which is fine for now. What happens when I hit level 140 and there is no one of level 140 or above in my server then what do I not get to participate in the tournament?

13. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Your team does not have to be players in your level bracket. Your team can be a mix of levels.

bluhoteyes likes this.
  14. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I have a team of Level 133, 132 and say me for example level 141. Will that be okay? How does that work as it says in the rules about level brackets

15. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Noob, I am still getting the info from devs regarding the finals, but yes, that is fine! Likely the bracket will depend on the Team Leader's level. But I am awaiting clarification on that now.

16. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Thanks because in cross server team arena level does not matter but cross server tournament there are level brackets and just wanted to make sure.

17. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Please make this permanent event!!!! This is the best thing what I can see!!! really enjoying :)

18. Ariana.

Ariana. New Member

For the next event can you please take account about the time zone. Maybe make two entrance in the event like in inveders and war of glory, and conditioned to enter only one time.
    For me 20 00 until 23 00 is 3 Am until 6 AM is very hard to be online .

19. Mrs. Noob™

Mrs. Noob™ Member

The times are way off for us too. Would be nice to get 2 entry times like other events as i'm not starting to stay up during my nighttime. 6 hours ahead of servertime here.

20. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi guys! Yes, this event will be staying around. And I have submitted a request for additional times during the day for players to be able to perform their battles during the qualifying part of the event (The Team Arena). I do not believe that the Finals in the last week of the event will be able to have different times, however. This is our very first run, so we are definitely open to your suggestions and feedback for the future "Seasons" of the event!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.