Guide - Cross Server Team Dungeons

Discussion in 'Guides & FAQs' started by s91.Adam Kruf, Jul 12, 2018.

1. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Dear fellow players,

getting Morse, Twilight and the Relive Mirror Dungeons done is vital for game progress and takes a lot of time. Better coordination seems unlikely to due to limited in-game options. We should neverthelss try to optimize use of the "heavy hitters", to get the best possible results for everybody.

To this end, I have compiled a list of approximate BP (in Mill) needed to beat the respective dungeons. Twilight is not in the list, it is somewhat special. You may not get all elite bosses. Precise numbers will vary, of course, depending on build. In case of doubt, give it a try late in the game, when most players have used their attempts.

Position 1st / 2nd / 3rd
    Morse: 5 / 8.5 / 11.5
    1. Mirror: ??/ < 7 / 9
    2. Mirror: ?? /< 7 / 10
    3. Mirror: ??/ <7 / 11
    4. Mirror: ?? / <8 / 14
    5. Mirror: ??/ > 8/ 16.5

The above dungeons come with kill waves. Every player has to beat his/her waves. Simply stated, a heavy hitter will not help you if you are too weak. On the positive side, once you have say 6.5 Mill, you do not need to wait for one or two heavy hitters for your Morse run, thus speeding up your game progress.

If your BP is lower than indicated for the 1st position, as a rule of thumb, for morse: a 2nd player with about 3 times your BP and a 3rd player with about 4.5 times your BP will normally do quite nicely, even if below the above numbers.

Please post additional info concerning BP, I will add that in due course. And if someone knows how to do a proper table I'll be most grateful for the information.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

This is my first attempt at a guide on how to get faster over Morse, the Mirror Dungeons and Twilight. The concept may be briefly summarized as "move while fighting". With this concept, I have got Morse down to 10 minutes and the mirror dungeons down to 5 minutes.

Now, you enter the dungeon with your team and click on the first mobs, using the green text at the right. With me, it turns yellow when you hoover the mouse:
    step1.jpg

Once you click, your troops will start moving, and the challenge pop-up appears:

step2.jpg
    The standard approach is to click on "challenge". Don't. Instead, click on the second mobs:

step3.jpg

Your troops will again start moving, but the challenge window remains. Now, click on challenge. Your troops will continue moving while the fight takes places. No idea why the screenshot does not show the fight pop-up.

step4.jpg

Repeat for moving from the second mobs to the boss. You already have the challenge window, do NOT attack, instead, click on the floor boss. As with the first mobs, your troops will start to move towards the boss. Now, click on challenge. Again, the hoovering mouse is yellow.

step5.jpg

This time, I managed a screenshot including the fight pop-up.

step6.jpg

You are now at the boss. The challenge window again pops up automatically. As before, do not attack. Instead, click on the teleport for the next floor and then on challenge.

step7.jpg

With a bit of luck and training, your troops will change floors while fighting. Check the screenshot below: we are now on floor 2, we have a fight pop up, but all mobs are still alive.

step8.jpg

Repeat the exercise for all floors. It works on Morse, the Mirrors and Twilight. The advantages are limited, of, course, if the mobs are really close together.

If you do not see the teleport click on the floor in the direction of the teleport. Your troops will move where you click.

Be careful with the Elite Bosses of Morse and Twilight. Clicking the teleport makes you loose them.

Credits: Rhoan, if I remember correctly, he showed the concept to me originally.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018