Got a random question and curious. Cross server treasure run.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player25939487, Nov 25, 2019.

1. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Why has the battle conditions changed in Cross server team dungeon - Morse Mountain. Dont say that it has not because it has. I have checked against another charater and clearly their has been changes made to the battle system. Exactly what changed please. This can be found after floor 11 upto floor 15. More so, why..?

2. Nutcase

Nutcase New Member

Please clarify. What seems to have changed ? What makes you say this ? How big BP are you now ?

3. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

And who are your sparingpartners? BP doesn't say everything...

4. player25939487

player25939487 Member

BP is nothing in this game at all. Sure it means that if they have a higher number, to simply run the other way.The end bosses to collect your eggs are the rewards. Floor 11 13 and 15.... A certain Floor boss has changed in difficulty. why. I assume the coding of this floor changed in difficulty for a reason. I would hope that the reason would have been given. We hoped that the DEVS had made this system this particular way. It was a clever idea, however it would seem that it was simply a mistake and has now been corrected. Can you shed some light on this topic please. TBH i think it's a mistake on DEVS behalf to even change the difficulty on a particular floor. Can you confirm please that in morse mountain, that the difficulty had infact changed and why...?