Golden Treasure ! How to do it ?

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player [11166729], Nov 9, 2016.

1. player [11166729]

player [11166729] New Member

Anyone here has a guide for Golden Treasure ? I dont get it. :/

2. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

If you are vip 7 or greater golden treasure is easy. you just click the middle option to do it auto and it doesn't cost anything. However if not know that it is two parts. The first part you are trying to avoid apollo as your click with your mouse on the ground to move around the map. to get to the portal on level 1 and the big coin on level 2. If you are strong enough you don't need to avoid apollo but he does take a long time to kill him. Part 2 you use your arrow keys on the keyboard to move left and right avoiding the bombs but collecting the clocks and magnet and coins. The clocks increase time, the magnet pulls all coins into you. I didn't have one to take some screenshots , but hope this helps you :)

3. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi player [11166729],

Sorry for the late reply, bluhoteyes gave a very good explanation of how this event works. While trying to answer your question in as much detail as possible I realized I had enough to put together a short guide. Please visit the Guide Base section in forum to read this guide or click here to access the guide immediately.

Thank you for using forum. Happy Gaming