Golden September event and other important news!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Sep 21, 2018.

1. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

SERVER MERGE SEPT 25 s.97 (98) s.100 s.101 s.102 s.104 (105+106) + s.107 ( 108 + 109 + 110) + s.111 (112 + 113 + 114)

Thank you so very much!!!! This will breath new life into our server, it was fun during the last merge getting to know new people, I think this is going to be a great help.

꧂ღQueen꧂ and Mia[24550857] like this.
  2. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

Well congrats to those who had an event to claim their tournament rubies in. The rest of us rather suspiciously will have no event to benefit from claiming those rubies it seems.

Ravens likes this.
  3. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

Truthfully, I think this event was put in prematurely so they could take advantage of the tournament rubies on this event so we will be broke from this one and have to spend on the one on Sept 28th also; then they failed to test, as usual, and it ended up only on one server. Remember, they don't work on weekends so they may not even know of this fail yet.

4. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

I do not believe the September event was prematurely planned, similar events happened in the past without issues. I cannot comment on the technical failure of successfully implementing it though, as well as the proper closure of the previous events (Summertime contest and Tournament server). I have to admit that the staff of 101xp faces a serious crisis of professionalism at the moment, but probably the reasons are solely internal. They need to find a proper way to clean this mess up. As for the rubies.. why not to hold them for a while?

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  5. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

When you claim rubies during an event you get extra bonuses that give you a decent advantage in the game. I'm quite sure this is why Ske1 is questioning this. Now he has to wait to claim or have to claim before the email auto deletes on 7th day without being able to take advantage of a game event.

Kitty Tipum and Ske1etor like this.
  6. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Sorry Moxxi, I don't get the meaning of the two groups or extra coins?
    What kind of advantage they would give, in terms of ranking against those who played for over 4 days already?

7. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

To be honest Adam, I agree with the imbalances and add that our servers - merged of late - are not in need of such big merge as of yet....
    Besides, those servers will bring far too many "bigs" and I honestly am not looking forward to compete with those many so much above my BP.
    Nobody likes to be "dominated" by a horde - pun intended - of bigs..... :eek:

My suggestion is to have MIXED guilds, so everyone wins based on players choices. An imbalance created by many players choosing one guild is more acceptable than one given by factions methinks humbly.

8. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

Factions should be abolished.

Neamhain likes this.
  9. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Not sure with abolishing the factions.

If there are no factions, sooner or later there will be just one guild per server, rendering guild battle obsolete. The same applies if players can change faction. It makes much more sense to focus on one guild: progress is faster, and the guild beast expenses are spread over more players.

What could be done is a limited number of faction changes. I chose faction just like that. It may happen that you find yourself some weeks later in a faction which is dying on your particular server. Not nice.

Kitty Tipum and H31NR1CH like this.
  10. schumanj60

schumanj60 New Member

dont worry adam madness wont merge with redrum or your guild i pretty sure we all wat to stay in our own guild

11. ꧂ღQueen꧂

꧂ღQueen꧂ New Member

Is our Alliance serve S33 Bounty be in a merge soon

12. player25384481

player25384481 New Member

s76 still no event and its now sept 25th when we getting this

13. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

29th.

CandelLife likes this.