Golden September and ruby bonus

Discussion in 'News' started by Bejszi, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Golden September and Ruby bonus

Dear players!

A special offer is in the game! From now until 30. 9. 23:59 (server time) you will be able to receive 50% bonus to your purchased rubies through portal!

Rules:
    1. If you play on Facebook you have an opportunity to take part in this event, if you login on the portal with your Facebook account;
    2. You can buy all bonus packages, but only once during the event.

[​IMG]

---------

And do not forget, Golden September event is starting tomorrow (29. 9.), right after server reset.
    Do not miss chance to get new mount and other awesome items, and boost your BP!

[​IMG]

1. The event will start on 29. 9. and will last for 8 days;
    2. Earn Golden September Exchange coins by being online, recharging and lucky draws events;
    3. Use Golden September Exchange Coins to redeem holiday discount itens at discount shops;
    4. The Golden September Exchange Coins can also be used to open the Happy Chest;
    5. There are totally 6 Happy Chests with a different number of Golden September Exchange Coins;
    6. By opening the Happy Chests you can get unique powerful Mount - Lava Giant Rhinoceros.

[​IMG]

Good luck!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  2. Love [25901191]

Love [25901191] New Member

Awesome Thnx for info

3. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

5. RaiseHell

RaiseHell New Member

Why only from fb, when the game site should be doing this for its players too? I have a member who uses the fb site yet did a recharge only to have it highjacked, and told by the vip support chat online that the recharge is comfirmed but he has to do another recharge anyway? How is that possible doesnt seem right.

6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

It was for portal users... Not FB.

7. RaiseHell

RaiseHell New Member

I do wish i read forums more and understood it better, from what i read it says if you use fb portal, since i hate fb i did not recharge till now. But that aside how can usng fb to recharge get highjacked and be told yes you did recharge, but sorry we wont be giving you the rubies? you will have to recharge again and get less? I have gamed for many years now and I believe that if you have proof and also support say yes you did recharge that amount, that it normally means your rubies will be on your account asap or least soonish. Not sorry cant help you go recharge again.

8. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

recharging rubies on facebook ALWAYS ALWAYS give less then from 101xp Portal, because facebook have transaction fees they charge to the game.

Its definitly ALL the time better to recharge from game portal.

alia likes this.
  9. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

i stopped using the facebook portal and basically gave up trying to get them to update my new payment method. They wanted me to give them copy of my ID (proof of identity)! I guess i was hacked but no other signs of this except when it came to recharging my account. This is what prompted me to use the 101 portal and had to start all over!

10. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

That is not what FB says. I have that in an email from them.