Gold apollo or thanatos

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Doctor Frost, May 6, 2018.

1. Doctor Frost

Doctor Frost Member

Which is better?

2. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

If you already have a gold Apollo I would keep them instead of Thanatos. However, Apollo can be expensive to upgrade so I would leave them at gold until you unlock more heroes.

3. Doctor Frost

Doctor Frost Member

I dont have either at gold yet just wondering which is more powerful because I can get both to gold super easily but dont wanna waste stuff if one is better than the other, ya feel me? @Sriracha

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  4. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

Apollon is stronger and can be upgraded 5star red etc.
    But his cost will be expensive.

5. Doctor Frost

Doctor Frost Member

6. Legendary777

Legendary777 New Member

Apollo is better than Thanatos you can build his max Level up to 90, besides go to higher levels with the orbs to gather but they will cost you. I had a friend that had a tough Apollo awhile back he messed up on it putting tons of cash in it, he went crazy haha he kept building those sacreds up on it and accidentally switched out and it took a ton of ATK from it. I felt his pain that day it ruined it, so make sure when you decide which character you want to build and you have sacred weapons on it and they are above its level do not change it or you will ruin it, you could build an apollo just as strong as any other characters with different stuff it would be tough but it would take cash and a lot of time to get it just right if you actually wanted to try to accomplish something like that they are tons of ways to build your character.