Godly heroes discussion

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ske1etor, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

So, I was noticing that some high lvl people use Godly Bunny over Godly Exorcist and I can't figure out why. As far as I can tell Exorcist has better stats and also buffs goddess. Is Bunny easier to get relive lvl's on or something? why are people using her? An educational explanation to this would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

exorcist just cannot be relived for now.. might explain it ;)

look at the relive tab in hero and the skill that hero get when relived

3. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

I,E, one of Bunny skill have a 30% chance of doing 300% dmg.. trust me that HURTTT!!!

4. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

ok, tyvm, i am not lvl 150 yet, so i cannot check this stuff in game yet. I found the relive stuff in guide, but it wasn't that clear on what the new skills are

5. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

6. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Seems in some reason pic's are broken again, this been happend before. Thank you for letting know about this issue, seems we need to check all guides again to make them working.

7. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I'd greatly appreciate if someone has time, if they could fix those relive pics. It will help determine which godly heroes i want to start working towards early. Thank you Tricia for your quick reply :)

If possible, please show in the pics or in text what the newly acquired skills upon relive are, not just the name of the upgrade.

8. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

You can get the same information from the relive tab of the heroes, by clicking through the skills. Attention: It seems that Death Lord +3 and Brave Bunny +3 are broken. We have not yet received a comment from 101.

9. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

I just hit lvl 140, I don't have a relive tab yet to look at.

Also, can you elaborate on "broken" please.

10. s91.Adam Kruf

sorry Skeletor, did not not know about your level. "Broken" = you do not get the +3 Skill, it stays at the +2 Skill.

11. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

broken = not working

12. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

actually from what I saw/heardéé no relive level 3 show correct and no-one can tell if they actualy working

13. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

that is unfortunate, thanks for clarifying Adam. And yes, "not working" still leaves a lot up to question when referring to a relived hero. I'm just trying to be prepared. The skills not upgrading the +3 quality is unfortunate, but wanted to make sure the hero was still usable (a hero being broken could have meant otherwise) Do the relive lvl's above +3 start to work again? or is +1 and +2 the only ones working right? Thanks again for helping me to learn this stuff.

14. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

anyone have an estimate on how long it takes to get enough medals to relive Bunny once hitting lvl 150? deciding whether to finish godly exorcist or start for bunny now

15. s91.Adam Kruf

Hi Skeletor you will need some stuff and relive medals. The medals are normally the bottleneck. You collect lvl 1 and lvl 2 boxes and decide about the medal when opening them. Lvl1 provides 4 star medals, lvl2 5 star medals, both can be used for Main Hero and Goddess. Each hero need its own type of medals, always the same, regardless of how often you have relived him/her already. In addition, you can collect up to 1200 reincarnation coins, allowing you to buy 6 further medals. However, you can get only 2 of each type per day. So basically, you can farm 12 medals of a given type each day for free. In addition, you can buy up to 20 medals for each hero in the shop, each medal costs 10 rubies.

The number of medals you need goes up with each relive. It is: 420, 500, 560, 700, 840. So you will need about a month for the first relive of whatever hero without spending. If you spend, you can cut it down to about 12 days for the medals - at a cost of 2400 rubies.

In my experience, the first relive is not very strong. It is nice to have, but the real punch comes with relive 2 or 3. I would not know about the higher levels. Unless you are prepared to throw a huge amount of rubies atthe relive, your likely better off by evolving your exorcist and collecting for free. Do not open the boxes until you are sure what you intend to do.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    ᗩᒪᒪᎩ likes this.
  16. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

ok, wow, that is a lot of medals.... thanks for the incredibly detailed reply Adam. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that.

17. ScottFiore

ScottFiore New Member

look at the relive tab in hero and the skill that hero get when relived

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  18. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

you cannot view that until you reach lvl 150. that doesn't help you deciding what heroes to start buying godly tokens for before 150

19. Peter Quill

Peter Quill Member

so, i just hit lvl 150 and relived my main first... was surprised how underwhelming the stat changes were... barely any change in most stats, attack went from 1.449 mil -> 1.481 mil, and hp went from 4.265 mil -> 4.314 mil. I guess around 2 percent boost is ok, but not what i was expecting when relive tab showed Atk and Hp doubling. I suppose that is just the base stat though.

Also, in the new Dungeons tab that opens more rounds when you relive more heroes... i was stuck at "1 heroes reach 1 turn" ... i already relived my main and this isn't open yet... does it have to be a non-Main hero?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  20. s91.Adam Kruf

Hi Ske1etor,
    the relive is interesting only at the higher levels. I personally found that +3 is where it makes a visible difference for the normal heroes. Concerning main hero, I confirm that the relive even at +2 has a very limited effect. The goddess is better, she gets skill upgrades making a difference. You need to relive your main to get the skill points.

Concerning the dungeon, the sequence is fixed. Even if you meet the requirements of dungeon #4, you still have to clear dungeons #1 to #3 before it. Kind of annoying, because it forces you to have 3 heroes at +1 before you can access the higher dungeons, kind of at odds with the idea of pushing one hero to +3 and then work on the next.

The main is treated separately from the heroes. So yes, reliving the main does not count as reliving a hero. If you scroll to the right in the relive dungeons you will see what I mean in the different wording used.

Good luck

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018