"Goblin Artifact Event - Artifact Treasure Event"

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by BabyMelle, Jun 7, 2019.

1. BabyMelle

BabyMelle New Member

"Goblin Artifact Event - Artifact Treasure Event"

... maybe it's possible that I've missed something in the last few months, or am I just imagining that this event mentioned above has not been integrated into the game for what felt like an eternity (that is, very, very many moons ago)?
    For 20 long levels, I hoped that before I reached level 140, it might be that I could complete my (God) equipment and upgrade my (God) Artifact Set from Monarch to Holy. Now I have been level 140 for 14 days and still running around with the incomplete armor and can not develop further in this point!
    Sure, I could switch back to the normal equipment now. does not really speak against it, right? ... well, apart from the huge (excessive) costs that have been incurred to date and the fact that when I switch, I destroy either set's to come to the built here "enchanting" stones. and honestly, I'm sure I do not mind. neither to destroy nor to start again from "enchanting" stones to buy or to collect laboriously!
    what a dilemma! ... break hope and what it looks like or lets assume very strongly, I could have thrown my money out the window. Very annoying!
    I do not want to say right away that somehow I felt cheated in a way and was just as big as my hope, this feeling can also be great.

But before that happens, I think, or rather, I wish that this comment on the part of the mods, developers, operators on hearing and understanding meets. There must be a solution here!

Thank you for your time!

In this sense: H4v3 a n1c3 D4y ^^

2. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Babymelle on s1 I`ve seen the event about a year ago last time...

BabyMelle likes this.
  3. BabyMelle

BabyMelle New Member

ya Kaunas, that I also noticed last week when I looked at the forum here all the latest updates listed. Until more than a year ago in April 2018, the updates with content are listed in the forum. Wasted time. unbelievable how long that has been so long ago. and now look. what an irony. Last week, just put the post in here and look what you can buy in the event shop. I could only puke when I see something like that.
    Could it possibly be possible that I have posted my post here in the wrong place? only an answer from you. no responsible here, who is responsible for something or feels responsible? no idea ... I do not even know if it would be forwarded at all.
    Kaunas, do I have another way to make myself known?

best regards

4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Babymelle well it is really hard to answer... Mods usually replying but this question should go to the community manager. But since Mad Moxx starter community manager job - she becomes like a ghost... No one knows where she is or what she does...In your case I would try to submit just the general ticket