GET THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS. ULTIMATE BATTLE ISSUE GOES ON.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vicky V, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Vicky V

Vicky V New Member

Not only do they not solve things, but they also repeat themselves sending messages and cross problems. This is really a support team, because to work I think they do not dedicate themselves, just as someone responsible should supervise what they do.

I'm going to copy and paste the absurd conversations held with them.

Dear player, you have collected the points for your fights during first day at 2018-09-24 20:50:26. The fights on a second day are not rewarded with 6k points each as those in first day, you only get the reward for the final ranking and you have collected 60k points at 2018-09-26 21:12:48. We apologize for the confusion, but there do not seem to be any technical issue involved. With best regards, 101xp team.
    SÁB, 0:51
    Victoria
    Ok thank so much, but again repeat the same, that is wrong and i will explain for what
    Victoria
    my answer to this is: i have bought Taurus pet = 1000 pt x 50 = 50000 and 1 start Taurus obsidian = 5980 pt x 20 = 119600 and finally have 16000 pt in my bag the total are 50000+119600+16000 = 185600 in the first bet i get double, and int the second i get triple I have asked SK about his points received and he replied me that Just walked in and checked. I made total of 180600 pts. I missed betting completly on mon. Only collected on single bets for tues and wed. I have 130600 atm and bought the taurus pet Then my conclusion is: Again i dont agree with the message recived in fb, and that i copied you at the beginning of this email, and now i am goint to justify what i say that. The only i can think about this, is they are trying to mask a wrong situation by making me what is not real. If i have received only the prize of 60000 point, being the winner of UB, and nobody else has been able to obtain how do they explain to me the following, as it is possible i have got only 5000 points more than SK, if it is assumed according to the last message on fb i have received all my points. Think at least i should have 60000 points more that my playmates.
    LUN, 8:22
    [​IMG]
    Dear player, the event worked as intended as the lack of point for the fights during second day is not a malfunction. The rewards for the second day's fights is distributed accordingly to the places taken after the fights are over. With best regards, 101xp team.
    Victoria
    I ask you to stop justifying the unjustifiable and assume your guilt and the mistakes made, to the evidence I refer, and acknowledge that you have not known how to do your job well. I repeat again I have been the winner of the event and I received many points less than my teammates who did not get to qualify in the final. Please stop lying and justifying your mistakes
    MAR, 8:43
    [​IMG]

Dear player, the event worked as intended as the lack of point for the fights during second day is not a malfunction. The rewards for the second day's fights is distributed accordingly to the places taken after the fights are over. With best regards, 101xp team.
    MAR, 16:11
    Victoria
    again the same message
    Victoria
    I ask you to stop justifying the unjustifiable and assume your guilt and the mistakes made, to the evidence I refer, and acknowledge that you have not known how to do your job well. I repeat again I have been the winner of the event and I received many points less than my teammates who did not get to qualify in the final. Please stop lying and justifying your mistakes
    Victoria
    again the same answer
    8:28
    [​IMG]

Dear player, you were given a conclusive explanation. The logs showed you refined your equipment over 20 minutes first taking 1000 reward balens and 200 recharge balens in the end. There is no technical issue. With best regards, 101xp team.
    [​IMG]
    10:05
    Victoria
    what are you saying, i dont know what is that, think you are working very very bad, i didnt make a reclamation for that

I honestly believe that someone should already take action on the matter and solve all these problems and establish order in this team. This simply starts to be a great joke, not only do not solve, do not work, but they do not even know what they are doing. Thanks, I'm still waiting for someone to contribute some logic and solution to this matter, I think that 1 week is enough time to have done something already.

2. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

Contacted the support to see what's happening and what's the explanation. Will answer you soon. However, if they checked the logs then it must be correct.

3. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

We contacted the developers and they told us that the mechanic worked right. That for the first day you could receive more points then on the second one. As the logs were checked, you received all your points.
    The mechanics are quite difficult, but everything worked right.

4. player23868697

player23868697 New Member

But i think what Vicky is trying to say is she recieved less points then Sirkill for her battles. Sirkill lost in the semim finals, while Vicky not only won the semifinals but also won the finals.
    So she won 5 out of 5 battles, Sirkill 3 out of 4 battles, yet Sirkill recieved more points (not counting the first round which they both won obviously). So about one thing you are right and that is that the mechanics are difficult, if ppl who lose in semifinals recieve more points then the winner overal. So next time the key is to lose in semi finals to recieve maximum points?

So if i understand Vicky correctly its not about getting less points the second day compaired to the first day, its about the fact she got less points then Sirkill who lost in semi finals compaired to her winning the finals.

Sriracha and SirKilll like this.
  5. SirKilll

SirKilll Member

I am not going into what I bought only about points and this whole UB fiasco.

Something in the way points were handed out broke at some point. I made 180600 and was 3 or 4..either place should have received same if i understood the scoring correctly. I bet each match but only x1.

That leaves 2nd and 1st who should each be getting a fair amount more than me.

Vicky, who actually won, only received 185600. The winner received only 5k more? Then what did 2nd place receive? Did anyone go ask Flower like I suggested to see what she received? Maybe they both lost out!

I guess the mechanics also worked of mashing the time it was held into the exact same time as csa finals. Brilliant timing.

The other mechanic of not having to actually go to it also showed up after we figured that part out. I think that rule was cut off though.

Yes...you made some people on the surface happy as they figured out they only have to register and then ignore it but some of us actually do look deep into the game mechanics behind these things. Many things about this event just are not registering as working "properly".

Edit: hit enter too soon.
    So yes, timing both against another MAJOR game event and even worse, only made for half the world! You have proven again you don't like Euro time zones. Is that an actual game mechanic, working as intended or just another bad decision?

Rules cut off and no way to get explanations about anything when asked about clarification DAYS before the event mashed into the other. I know GMs asked as I pestered them to but no response from above them. This is NO reflection on them.

700 SECOND countdown between what amount to 5 arena battles. Are you joking? That is your game mechanic working as intended?? Stretch 5 arena battles out to an hour?? Who is making decisions up there???

Points obviously messing up. I forgot to also mention vicky made some bets at the bigger x amounts but did not receive those either. To only have a 5k difference between winner and the 3 and 4th places winners cannot be correct. If it is, it is another part of this event that is jacked up.

And were those titles I saw that did not get released? They certainly looked like it.

No...at this point I almost swear we are beta testing something that you are planning to put in some other game and we are lab rats.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Kaunas and Sriracha like this.