Gem 2048

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [12234326], May 28, 2016.

1. ema

ema New Member

i will take part in the conversation because sth happened to me in the event;before tonights reset, i finished the event as i usually do; and i got 6405 finishing in top ten cross;i finished it 4 min before reset;but system didnt recognised my ranking;i spent 1 long hour to have it and i make effort to have nice results only for top cross servers rewards;i feel cheated;if u can check it and make sth about my rewards it would be nice; i am Radagast from S 5(now S4 after merge)

2. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Unfortunately because you finished so close to reset the system did not have a chance to get your results into the ranking system and that is why you did not get rewards. Please keep in mind the ranking system does need time before placing each player in the correct place. I am sorry you did not get to claim your Cross Server ranking reward.

3. ema

ema New Member

is ok i understand;i have memories of finished it close to reset too ago time ago;but maybe i did it some mins earlier than tonight; ty for the answer

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  4. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

I am always happy to help players with in game issues, sorry I could not give you a better result. Thank you for playing the game and providing feedback.

Please continue to post any bugs, issues or questions you have about Dragon Blood here in forum. Working together we will be able to make this pretty cool game even better.