Game freezing during battles in World Boss, Clash of Might, and most any battles that bring up a box

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by pancakes71, Nov 9, 2018.

1. pancakes71 [25783474]

pancakes71 [25783474] New Member

I have filed SEVERAL support tickets for the freezing I have during any battle I do, whether it is WB, Final Stand, Clash of Might - ANY time it opens a box for battle. I have sent support tickets 7-8 (or more) times because I freeze after defeating the Bosses in WB and am unable to turn a card due to the freezing. I have to stop and refresh constantly due to the freezing, but as you are aware, I can't turn a card in WB when I have to refresh it loses everything! My husband also plays with me, so he shows me what card I COULD HAVE turned if it didn't freeze. SEVERAL times it's been diamonds which I lose out on!! What is the problem??? I have tried everything I know to remedy this, including taking my computer to a technician. It isn't my computer, nor is it my internet - it is the game or the server! I am so furious about my support tickets never being remedied and I am out of diamonds (several of them) because I can't get the rewards I should have gotten. Scammers? Not sure, but I certainly don't want to keep giving my money to you - keep the game fair!

2. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I think you posted this under the wrong game.