Game Center 5.5

Discussion in 'Game portal & Forum news' started by MichAnd, May 7, 2021.

1. MichAnd

MichAnd Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Esteemed players!

Today, on May 6, the 101XP Game Center has been updated to version 5.5.
    Rather than introduce radically new features, the latest update is primarily aimed at improving performance. When developing such large-scale projects, regular software actualization is of key importance!
    The update can be installed manually in the Game Center settings, by restarting the application, at which point it will check for updates automatically, or by waiting until the system prompts the user to install the latest version.

Additionally, we would like to invite you once again to share your thoughts and suggestions regarding future functionality that should be introduced to the Game Center. What would you like to see added next? Let us know by clicking the "Feedback" button in the settings!

List of improvements:
    1. Implemented the option to favorite premium games for easy tracking;
    2. Expanded several individual client game pages with additional information. The rest of the pages will be expanded in the nearest future, and the new data will be displayed prior to the game's installation alongside its gallery;
    3. Removed the microfeature highlighting recommended games for unauthorized users;
    4. Improved in-launcher web portal notifications;
    5. Refactored internal Game Center components;
    6. Improved sleep mode wake-up detection and removed the accompanying "no connection" error message.

Thank you for being with us!

2. player24105751

player24105751 New Member

and neither of my computers will let it download... keeps saying network error and dont have any malware so needing to find a better alternative and fast spent alot of money on characters will be highly upset if i cant play anymore been playing for 5 years

3. player24105751

player24105751 New Member

either that or they can give us all our money back o_O

SludGudz and player24559515 like this.
  4. player24559515

player24559515 New Member

I personally have been waiting for support to fix Game center that does NOT let my 4 yr old avi play Dragon glory what so ever, its been MONTHS, more so since november on support tickets during events i have been shafted on though Michale the game manager tells me they will be fixed. I even have the e mail telling me ill get my legendary cards or a refund of 12k ruby offering to let the other 7 tickets be trashed since i RE bought the losses of many items...way to be on top of things at support there 101

5. SludGudz

SludGudz New Member

Epic fail, game centre has let me in 2 days out of 15 and has screwed up 2 major events. now it won`t even let me log in to the game centre itself.

6. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

Have you sent support ticket? If no you can send via email to support@101xp.zendesk.com

7. Faith♏

Faith♏ Member Moderator

SludGudz if you are having issues with your game center please contact support as Peppermint suggested. Suggestion would be to clear your cache on game center and close it out completely from your system tray if you are not sure how to do this

upload_2021-6-19_9-41-2.png
    upload_2021-6-19_9-41-20.png
    Right click
    upload_2021-6-19_9-42-1.png
    you may also be asked for logs to help support find what is going on. you do this the same way and as you can see the logs.

Contact support
    support@101xp.zendesk.com

I hope this helps you

Attached Files:

8. robbo.moose [22414917]

robbo.moose [22414917] New Member

I have the latest windows 10 version and cant even open the game centre file as its blocked as a non compatible version now , have tried to sub a ticket but after waiting 40 minutes for it to send gave up , any ideas would be most welcome