FYI NO HELP Please read

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CajunAngel, Mar 16, 2016.

1. CajunAngel

CajunAngel New Member

So why will the issue resolve itself when Europe goes through time change? The Server is in the US and on US Time. The times will still be wrong everywhere. This situation disrupted the game everywhere.

The delay to resolve these issues by the 101XP staff is affecting play on all servers. Players are leaving out of frustration, and they will not come back to this mess. On Server 25, we only have one active Guild left, many of the players are leaving for other game sites. There is a huge Power vacuum now because people are leaving, not just one or two, but many every day.

Because the Bonuses has been shut down, My guess is no one is paying for anything now. There is no incentive and players are pretty much stuck where they were last Saturday. The Event times are also all screwed up, so where is there any reason to try to figure out when anything will happen. Flame and Ritual Sword cannot even be entered. Killing Bosses is about the only thing you can do, but the drops are almost dry. The dungeons are also pretty dry, we are not seeing the same level of drops we saw before.

So what about Defending Territories and Glorious City Events? When can anyone be sure when or if those events will work, or can someone gain an unfair advantage because they figure out the time issue and the others don't? Are we supposed to just stand by for hours because we have to guess?

I have worked on Computer games sine 1991, some of the top games for instance. I am code writer and have worked as a graphic artist as well as a 3D modeler since Age of Empires II. I'm not an average player. I am a top player on Server 25. You can verify this if you wish. There is no one even close to my level that has a chance against me. The reason for this is due to numerous issues from day 1 on Server 25. Responses from 101Xp staff sometimes does not answer questions I have asked. They seem to wish to hide key elements that we need as players.

Inaccuracies in what they say will happen, that never happen are also frustrating. The Upgrade amounts are almost correct now as they have stated, but also were screwed up for weeks since the Server opened on Feb. 8th. Some Upgrade amounts you simply cannot get any kind of information on from the Staff. That is a major issue in my mind. It is bad enough when you have placed stones to upgrade only to lose your progress to the Server Reset. That is a legal way to steal perhaps. I say legal because they tell you up front they are going to take whatever you leave there.

After I see where this situation goes, I am done with these guys. The only reason now for me to even log in now is to see how the staff handles this mess and tries to win back the loyalty of the players. My guess is we will get a lame excuse about how they were unaware that the time change would affect the servers. But because events are hard coded to time, they should have been ready with a patch update days ago when they performed Maintenance on the same day the time changed.

Since 101Xp staff does not wish to tell us the status of anything, and their advice so far is to send a ticket... my guess is they do not know how to resolve this. It looks very much like a stall tactic to buy time. If 10% of you all did send in a ticket, then there are so many most will never be addressed, because they all say the same thing. They know they have an issue because we have been telling them since Sunday right at the Server Reset. The first obvious issue was the Bonuses Section was crap. And it just got worse from there. Their own announcement was not carried out, Tormentor Days.

I also do not understand why they open a new Server about every 3 or 4 days. That only draws players away from other Servers. Some jump to new servers for a host of reasons, but it causes issues for the server they leave. Guild leaders for example leave and do not hand off leadership, the Guild is dead from that point on. I really think the staff needs to rethink the Business Model. And because they have already offended and ticked off their current customers... it seems to me they need to try very hard to make it right with them first. The negative press and discussion about this can have a devastating effect for their future. But it seems clear to me, they are not concerned about that at all.

KRAG
    Storm Rider-Server 25

KRAG, Today at 1:54 PMReport
    #3UnlikeReply

marius likes this.
  2. Windmill

Windmill Administrator Community Manager

Hello. We are aware of the timezone/event errors and we are doing our best to localize and fix an error. It will be fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for all inconvenience and assure our players that we understand severity of the problem.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

3. donnie.xan.rose

donnie.xan.rose New Member

you understand the severity of the issue? then why are new servers being opened? why are server mergers happening? why are gold event bugs taking priority over the broken part of the games? Stop adding new servers and making changes till you fix what broken...the more you add into the game before fixing the broken issues only leads to more potential bugs...lets be honest windmill, the company doesnt care about the broken game so long as people are spending money still.