Full European Server.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player25939487, Mar 31, 2018.

1. player25939487

player25939487 Member

I am back. Thank you ally and mad moxxi for getting this server merge done and for yours words.

Question.

I find difficult to play the +6 hour timeline at most times. Most events are either too early in the day or very early hours in the morning. Especially at 3 to 4 am.

May I kindly ask if you are willing to trial a test server for the Europeans. On European time line. +1 GMT..

I have seen and noticed alot of players are mostly european based with uk included. I am not asking for much here but as you are aware there is anothe game exactly like this Drachenblut2. They are currently on 5 servers soon to be 6. The amount of players invovled as almost 100 players fully active per server. They have opened 2 new servers in the last 2 months. Yes they are paying into the game heavily I might add.

Their is a small request. Please if you say yes and agree to a trial, Can we please only have 1 event of everything. IE: 1 dragon invasion 1 Kings glory 1 quiz and so on..... Duplicating this really hurt the game. This in fact causes a division. However conversley, not everyone can do these events making duplicates plyable to all people. I understand this. Drachenblut2 have managed to work around this. DI is at 4pm GB @7pm KG 830pm with Feast @ 9pm or then on after.

Just a question and see if this is possible. Is this possible. You do not need to follow the times i stated but just a guide.

S31 Ginger Snap likes this.
  2. s67Lovely

s67Lovely Active Member

we will pass your suggestion forward hun

player25939487 likes this.
  3. player25939487

player25939487 Member

thank you so much Lovely. will meet you again ingame real soon. hopefully.. :) sinister smile.....

4. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

This was asked also in suggestions and I believe it was already passed onto devs. But good to give them a reminder of what we need :) Thanks Lovely :)

5. marufka

marufka New Member

really it is not a problem if 101xp refuses to honour european players
    there are dragon glory games just named different but the games themselves are identical
    same gameplay, same events only timetable fully european
    so for Polish players there is Dragon II - last server about 1 month old
    Drachenblut 2 is in German - new server 2 days old
    im sure there must be other language verions, i'll let you know when i find them
    however it isnt a real problem if you dont know the language as thousends clicks and the same icons make you playing by heart