Frustration with incomplete Identity Fragment Stacks

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player23250874, Feb 22, 2018.

1. player23250874

player23250874 Member

I have over 16 incomplete fragment stacks. Most items purchased via numerous event rolls, a couple from event rewards. Five of these can not be completed as the Event fragments where changed without notice and poof gone. Two of them are from special events and 1 of those has never been offered again, the other was some outlandish amounts required to gain. I look at each event fragment as costing 880 rubies as this is the required cost of 10 spins within the event to obtain a guaranteed fragment. This last special event <Valentine's> I purchased 8 sword fragments from the shop figuring I would receive the other 2 fragments needed for a completed item. After spending well over 6,000 rubies on attempts in the Goddess that was suppose to drop this said sword fragment, received NONE. Now I have 8 fragments of an item that I can not complete. To me this is close to being a situation where BUYER BEWARE. Unspoken changes, superfluous ruby requirements for opportunity to spend real $$ just to get a low level item to complete a set. Please, fix this problem. Am certain I am not alone in suffering with this problem. I reported the situation concerning the sword within the Valentine's Event and response was event was functioning as intended. Well am sure it was! lol Take my $$ and have random drop ratio so high its most difficult to obtain even 1 drop.

2. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

i have fragments from event as well
    can't sell, can't use and i'm 100% sure never gonna be able to obtain any ever again

(for anyone wanting to say "maybe they come back next year"... just don't, even if they would, this is just ridiculous)

3. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

Maybe it's better to wait with buying the 8 fragments from the shop untill you received the most important 2 fragments. That's what I've done

4. player23250874

player23250874 Member

Harley, that is not the point. The point is, fragments are introduced into the game, rubies spent acquiring them in an attempt to obtain a complete item. In many cases <16 unique stacks so far in mine> the item you have spent rubies <$$> on are wasted/unusable due to not being able to get the required 10 pieces before the developers change out <without notice> the fragments for that particular event and or the special event ends. Understand, I spent well above 6,000 rubies on the special Valentine's event. Those 6,000 rubies. mentioned above in my original post, were spent specifically in an attempt to gain <2> sword fragments and received zero. So this should be clear, the ratio of sword fragment drops in that event was unreasonable.

Neamhain likes this.
  5. player23250874

player23250874 Member

Another problem: Pet Gift Event for Advanced Attempts specifically states you will receive a Fairy Musician fragment if you do 10 advanced attempts. I did this today and received no fragment. This was my 2nd batch of 10 for the day. The event does not state it is a once a day limit anywhere within the event therefore should have received a fragment as the game states, all requirements had been met. Ticket:
    ID: 292516

Would like to hear from a Moderator that they are looking into this matter asap. This is borderline misappropriation of player funds.

Neamhain likes this.
  6. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

[QUOTE="player23250874, post: 78695, member: 28193"

Would like to hear from a Moderator that they are looking into this matter asap. This is borderline misappropriation of player funds.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, we talk with support this today and also reported there should be using 10 times Advanced Attempts you get one fragment per day.

7. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Had that problem when I tried buying 20 and only got the 1 frag. I've given up on ever completing any event sets and just watch my bag filling faster and faster with more frags of different items now.

player23250874 likes this.
  8. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

same

player23250874 likes this.
  9. player23250874

player23250874 Member

All well and good if they CHANGE the event text now Tricia, but its misrepresented and all who have NOT received a fragment from doing more than 10 Advance Attempts <group of 10s> should be compensated with the fragment that the event specifies as it currently states. Otherwise this is DECEPTION and in that it is stealing, i.e. similar to being conned by a conman.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  10. player23250874

player23250874 Member

This is not a situation where we are asking for FREE things. Those that have used 880 rubies <i.e. real usd> doing Advance Attempts in Pet Gift attempts more than 1 <one> time per reset period have PAID for an item they did not receive. So if game does not honor the event's information it can be considered theft.

11. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Text info been asked to change, lets hope it will be soon changed.
    All others event's like this should be okay but I check all when I see them when they are available.

Helli likes this.
  12. player23250874

player23250874 Member

Please also ask that they send the fragment to those that have paid for it to honor what is displayed in the event.

13. player23250874

player23250874 Member

This is the response to my ticket then they closed ticket as "solved" which it is NOT:

Dear player, the description does not say it gives a fragment each time you feed the pet with 10 fruits. A hundred of fruits used is not equivalent of 100 feedings, if one feeding takes 10 fruits. It says one fragment per 10 feedings (not 10 fruits) is guaranteed and there is a chance to get another with each attempt you feed the pet with 10 fruits.

They are trying to wiggle out of their obligation using the word "attempt" bases and they are incorrect in saying "the description does not say it gives a fragment each time you feed the pet with 10 fruits". It certainly DOES say about feeding 10 fruit and the screen shot I sent SHOWS this. The Event clearly states "Using Kiwi Fruit 10 times will earn a Fairy Musician Fragment" and the button to FEED 10 times. Their response just makes no sense at all. Other than trying to avoid honoring what the Event specified. Tricia, or other Moderator, please address this issue to the game devs. again.

14. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I passed it again and suggested to give you missing frags (because of incorrect description). So let's see.
    I'm very unhappy in these situations that I'm not able to help myself. It's frustrating.

15. player23250874

player23250874 Member

ty Bejszi appreciate that you recognize what occurred and your support

16. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

some events come round some don't, after the Halloween event which was setup to make the fragments almost impossible to get of the wand i learnt not to buy the fragments before i had won enough, i got all the valentines gear as did many others by combining wins with buy and dont have an issue with that event. As it turns out they now offer the Halloween fragments in dragon grave (though im yet to find anyone who had one drop) , i imagine they will do something similar with valentines fragments in some other event in the future.

those fostering events are all 10 times gurantees you one fragment and the rest are pot luck, after many months of experience in this game if you rely on what the text says rather than your personal experience of how things work around here then you are shooting yourself in the foot imo especially if you continued to try after the 2nd 10 times foster did not resolve a fragment

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  17. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Why don't they just put them in the shop?? That way we can buy them and rid of the tons of frags in our bags.
    Mainly because some of these events will take a full year to come back, so why not selling the frags meanwhile??

Devs make money - instead of waiting a year to get it - and we sort our issues. Everyone's happy!

S31 Ginger Snap and Helli like this.
  18. player23250874

player23250874 Member

Bejzi, still waiting for frag, any feedback on it from your end?

19. player23250874

player23250874 Member

As for mistyped/unspoken limitations. This game is a business and if the business continues to misrepresent or apply unspoken restrictions due to what ever excuse, be it translation problems or human error, the business should make good on their oversight to the consumer. Not continue unethical approaches as seems to be the case in this game.

20. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I thought it was already solved as you didn't write for some time.
    So nothing yet? Any advance in your ticket?