FRAUD

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player23241015, Dec 5, 2018.

1. player23241015

player23241015 New Member

Hey Developers - Fix the cheaters or I'm going to get my bank involved and charge back every bit of my recharges here. You are not doing your job and there are exploiters everywhere. There are plenty of us who pay and who WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS ABUSE!!!! Fix this or the money stops.

2. player28433126

player28433126 New Member

I agree, it is not hard to find them and should not take this long. Others have complained and posted pics and nothing has been done. No point in paying for a game that others don't pay and can bypass you in power for free.

3. Indigo Lady

Indigo Lady New Member

I agree it puts a bad taste in your mouth when a game allows people to exploit cheats to beat the system that other players are paying for and when the support has been contacted previously and complaints lodged with nothing being done it makes one wonder if this is a game you really want to be playing at all. Obviously you do not care about your cash paying customers to make things right.

4. MASTER

MASTER New Member

obviously pay to win they dont care about non donator players

5. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

They been reported, lets hope issue is soon fixed.

player23241015 likes this.
  6. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

its strange when top 3 on equity boss are suppose to get item drops, but none do and someone who gets like 5th gets item drop . According to the rules of the instant they are only suppose to get upgrade fragments. its obviously an exploit that some are using to their advantage, I just seen a player get 10th position with 300k damage get 2 items drops, and I got first place and got no items. This game has seriously got issues that are being exploited

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    player28565569 likes this.
  7. Artemisia

Artemisia Member Moderator

If they are in a team with the top hitters they will get drops, regardless of damage, also a lot run around and manually collect the drops. If you get killed the others can collect the drops. Plus drops are random, I was top on a boss this morning and got nothing but my team members got the drops

8. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

I heard that if you get the kill shot on the boss you will get drops. regardless of wether you in top 3 or not. Now if that is true or not i don't know since this game is so new to me.

9. superihqdaa [28267052]

superihqdaa [28267052] New Member

This is true, i dont why it should be unclear as it clearly says "xxx killed the boss" ranking in dmg gets you different loot according to your ranking

10. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

you would think the top damage dealer would get the best loot and who gets kill shot would get an extra drop not all of them.

player28565569 likes this.
  11. superihqdaa [28267052]

Each player gets its own loot at equality bosses, at rare bosses it shared. Last hit (killer) gets the "best" loot and this opens whole new aspect to game stragery wise

12. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

Why should someone who comes in at last second and gets the last hit get the best loot when they did squat in killing the boss. The first place person should get the best loot. then second place and third place. otherwise there is no sense to having top places.

13. superihqdaa [28267052]

There is also supposed (and is) difference between place number 1-2-3, while it currently is slim to none (1 gold bag), maybe this will get sorted out in the future. Giving last hits drop to someone else than number 1 in dmg gives a fair change to someone else other than high rollers to process in the game.

14. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

you missed my point. Why should a person come in and get last hit and get the best drops when they did hardly anything to take the boss down. Say you get first place. I stand around until boss close to death i jump in and get kill shot. you did all the work and i did nothing but i walk away with the best rewards. That is not fair to you. Why should i be rewarded for doing no work but getting kill shot. Do you see where i coming from now?