For Non-Cash Players

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Chibix, Mar 26, 2016.

?

Should Event items timer be removed

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

I have a suggestion where the event items like mount elixirs, tormentor stone and other upgrade items should not have expire date. Im a cash player and i hv friends who are not cash players for them to get rank 7-8 of mount, tormentor, qilin hand and so on is next to impossible. This is more like a Purchase to play game not free to play. There is no chance for non cash players at all. Hope this can change.

S37Artemisia

2. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hello. Unfortunetaly, your request will not be satisfied by by developers. The time of expire - idea from developer.

3. Aiden

Aiden New Member

Ok ill stop worrying for non cashers.....im also dissatisfied with the amount of royalty that a VIP player gets......My suggestion is instead of a weekly VIP gift make it daily at least it would be worth the money we have spent and probably a VIP with low level may want to increase for the higher daily revenue.....Pls dont tell me that this was also the developers idea lol....ive a feeling that developers do not accept any suggestion from players at all

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

im a vip and think making it weekly is fair making it daily is way too much and not fair on the non cashiers which this post was made about.
    the game would be way out of reach of non vip players if this was the case,
    i see a lot of non vips doing really well for themselfs and the vips ive seen really help the non vip players
    even if it slows them down abit they still willing to help a guild member in need

vinz likes this.
  5. vinz

vinz New Member

im a vip and think making it weekly is fair making it daily is way too much and not fair on the non cashiers which this post was made about.
    the game would be way out of reach of non vip players if this was the case,
    i see a lot of non vips doing really well for themselfs and the vips ive seen really help the non vip players
    even if it slows them down abit they still willing to help a guild member in need

I agree with BRITISH

6. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

Guys thats not me who replied lol...i prefer to fight for the rights of non vips instead of fighting for myself i hope non-vip gets more help

S37Artemisia - S37Predators

7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

with the timer on the bonuses is a good thing it gives people the extra incentive to collect more and if dont make it 1 week you still have the next week to do it