Flower Ranking Rewards not received

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ~Blazenette, May 12, 2018.

1. ~Blazenette

~Blazenette New Member

Several players on our server did not get their Flower Ranking Rewards, thank you for any help provided.

2. bootlegger

bootlegger New Member

if you didn't they had their weekly crash last night and many people didn't get and lost their rewards

3. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

The flower ranking rewards did not show up because the servers were down at the time of reset. we are aware of the situation and know who gets the rewards and they will be sent to all that did not get them. Thank you for all the concern and happy playing

4. ≈Ʀօƈɨռǟռȶɛ≈

≈Ʀօƈɨռǟռȶɛ≈ New Member

I guess I should have checked the forum before I submitted my ticket on this, but I really hate trying to find things on the forum. In addition to the Flower Rankings, I lost every one of my dailies that I came home to do after work last night. Thank you for helping everyone with the Flower Rankings, Miki!

5. Farrah Land

Farrah Land Member

Yup checked my rank yesterday said I was rank 10 now I recieve a reward for rank 11 yup am not surprised by this thanks all mods for trying but feel like we are just being taken for granted by the devs do they not realize without players there will be no game