Few things for change

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Svine [24472657], Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Svine [24472657]

Svine [24472657] New Member

Hi guys,

I want thank you for ,,update" = new thing like Elf potential. Can we change setting like, when you have 10 same part in pack (vault), you will have all same part in one slot?

Elf Evolve
    - I'm not sure, but you have here just a few ways how to earn it and you will earn it a few parts per day. the first stage is 200 the second is 600, can you think some event for this? Or little bit balance with Spirit potion?

The most important thing is to create some ,,Vote" for game time with a few things like get chance with the Events - Guild War/Cross Server Guild War/Domination (this important and latest quest to get little bit early)

Why? Because I know, that is US server,... The problem is that this game play (I think) 50% people from Europe, 25% from Asia and 25% from US.

Can is possible to create some Vote or get game time 3 hours back ? I mean f.e. you have 20:00 (game time) and you will setup 17:00. You will get 3 hours back.

I mean, that will be little better, because many players are from Europe and going to sleep at 3-4 am,... this is crazy,..

Thank you

Regards Svine

2. player24267854

player24267854 New Member

I totally agree with the guy above. I have to wake up every night at 2 a.m so I can participate in the important events like guild wars, PvP and Colliseum. You could do without them but it hinders your progress big time if you don't participate. This meaning that I have to go to sleep way too early so I can catch a decent night's sleep. Also if I wanted to participate in the second Fort Frost of the day, Europe time, I would have to wake up every few hours to catch all events.

It would go something like this for me , just to see how crazy it is:
    Go to sleep at 7 p.m, wake up at 11.pm for fort frost and world boss, they last 2 hours
    Go to sleep at 1 a.m, wake up at 2:15 a.m for the important events, they last about 2 hours
    Go to sleep 4/4.30 a.m, wake up 7:15 a.m for Crypt, very important event as we all know

The above, or sleep 3/4 hours a night and become a zombie in 1 months time

Since the servers are U.S East time, this is not normal for a European player. It would be awesome if you could accommodate us as well. Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Svine [24472657] likes this.
  3. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I totally understand about the timers and how it is for EU people. Im not sure if timers are hard coded right in the game or not. There is a russian version of this game but I dont know if their timers are same as our version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.