FB account connect to 101XP.com

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by Rin, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Rin

Rin New Member

Hello I am trying to connect my fb account to 101xp.com but it does not seem to work. login 101xp.com using fb but when I go to my server my char is not there. Can you please advise how to make this work ?

Ive submited a ticket but have yet to get any reply.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  2. player [9261110]

player [9261110] New Member

If you played on fb and tried to switch to 101xp it wouldn't work those are completely different servers. and sorry for the delay thanks

3. Rin

Rin New Member

I dont know who you are but most the people I talked to swapped from fb to 101xp and still kept there chars.

Progress transfer
    FAQ
    How can I transfer progress from Facebook to 101XP portal? Why do I need that?

In order to transfer your progress, just login to our portal using Facebook authorization button and enter your server. Following the prompts in the opened menu, click the button with the nickname and the level of your character. After that, you will enter the game and that means that your character was transferred successfully.

Transfer of your character will significantly reduce your expenses, because in game purchases including checks will be considerably cheaper. Besides, we have the fastest and the most effective support and active community on our forum.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  4. Rin

Rin New Member

Now my question to actual support people is why does this not work for me and how can we fix that ?

5. Windmill

Windmill Administrator Community Manager

Hello there. You must have met a technical glitch. I am sorry for the inconvenience. You would need to contact our technical support:
    https://en.101xp.com/help
    In case your issue is taking longer than 3 days, please leave a comment in this topic with your ticked ID - I might be able to speed up the solution a bit.

6. Rin

Rin New Member

Thank you ive had a ticket for over 3 days now. Just finally got a reply that they will change my old email that was deleted with my new email but nothing about my problem with transfering my account to 101xp.com.

I submitted another ticket earlier this morning they seem to have put them together. ZEK-922-81057

7. Rin

Rin New Member

Been over two weeks since I submitted my first ticket and still no reply this support fails. Support people suck and should look for a job more suited to there intelligence level like cleaning out spetic tanks.

Windmill at least you try but as for the rest of this games support they are not worth a pile of crap.