Fashion Capsule Needs to be Fixed!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Marvin Green, May 7, 2018.

1. Marvin Green

Marvin Green New Member

Since the Fashion Capsule Event has been revamped it has become ridiculously expensive to play. A player should not have to spend 200 dollars to get a fashion set. Before the revamp a player spent 80 to 100 dollars and would get the complete out fit. Now a player is lucky if they get one piece of the fashion after spending 100. This is crazy. I hope you look into adjusting the algorithm for the Fashion Capsule Event. I like what you've done with it except for this. Honestly I almost quit playing the game last event when it cost 200 to get the outfit. I've talked with other players and they feel the same way about this event. We aren't stupid we know you adjusted the algorithm. Don't expect us to invest in playing this event until you fix it and tell us you have done so. Honestly you should compensate anyone who has put money into that event with fashion coins so they can get what they've honestly paid for already playing it. Thanks!

Zylira and camSS like this.
  2. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Hello Marvin!!
    thnx for your time and explains things in your suggestion I will past it to superiors so they think about it.

3. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

yea lol, did it once...got 1 item for $100. Never done that event again, especially if I have 1 or 2 of the fashion items already, chances are ill have to spend $500 because Ill get the items I already have.......$100 for 1 fashion soul is ridiculous.

$100 = 14k balens, 1 fashion piece can be sold for 1 fashion soul, at these prices they should be sold for 56 fashion souls