FAQ

Discussion in 'Guides & FAQ' started by Gangrele, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Ardaviraph

Ardaviraph Administrator Community Manager

Where can I get equipment?
    You can get equipment suitable for your current character by looting field monsters as well as by completing story dungeons, VIP dungeons, Secret Constellation and Hall of Glory. You can also obtain good equipment for participating in the Glorious City and Dragon City events. In addition to that, there's always a chance to find a good item in a Chest of Fate or buy it in a shop.

How is the equipment availability restricted?
    The available types of weapons, helmets, armor, lower parts of outfits, belts, and footwear depend on your character. Rings, necklaces, bracers and medallions are all suitable for each of the four characters. There are also character level restrictions in place.

What is smelting needed for?
    By smelting, you can get rid of items you don't need and get smelting points. When the smelting point meter is full, you can create one random purple item.

What's the difference between the PK modes?
    Peaceful mode means that your attacks won't harm other players.
    Team mode means that your attacks won't harm your teammates.
    Guild mode means that your attacks won't harm your guildmates.
    Good vs Evil mode means that you can harm only the players with the red status.
    This Alliance mode means that your attacks won't harm other players from your server.
    Unrestricted mode (All) means that you can harm everyone.

My character's been killed. How can I continue playing?
    You can use the resurrection elixir to resurrect in the starting location for free. You can return to the city right after resurrection or return automatically in 30 seconds (during special events, resurrection occurs at dedicated respawn sites).

How can I remove my PK points?
    There are two methods to achieve that: first, just by being online since the PK points automatically decrease during that time. Secondly, you can buy tears of contrition in the shop and use them to decrease your PK.

At which level mounts are available?
    Mounts become available after completing the Level 8 story quest.

Where can I obtain equipment for my mount?
    You can find equipment for your mount in Chests of Fate, in the Constellation dungeon (the Hall of Glory battle), or in the Sword Orb.

Where can I obtain a skill book for my mount?
    Mount skill books can be found in Chests of Fate. Besides that, there's always a chance to get such a book from the world boss drop.

Can the mounts level up?
    Your mount levels up with you. To level up your mount, click the Improve Mount button. You'll need riding elixirs and silver to level up.

Where can I get a mount upgrade elixir?
    The elixir can be obtained for completing a quest or any Underground Hall dungeons; or alternatively you can find it in a Chest of Fate or buy in the store. Also, you can trade it for honor points or Adventure XP.

Why can't I use voice messages? Others use them, why can't I?
    Voice messages are available at Level 60. If you have communication items in your inventory, each message will use one of them.

What are random quests and how to get them?
    Random quests are divided into 4 groups: white, green, blue and purple. You need to use a random quest scroll (lootable from monsters, no expiration time) to get such a quest. Or, if you're in a guild, you can trade your Adventure XP for blue random quest scrolls or better. Please note that purple scrolls come with expiration time starting from the moment of trade.

Why can't I use the random quest scroll from my inventory?
    There are only so many random quests you can take in a day. You might want to purchase VIP status to increase the daily number of random quests available to your character.

I had 2 random quests and each of them had equpment as a reward. After merging them, there's just one reward left. Why?
    Unfortunately, merging quests doesn't mean merging their rewards. The consumed quest's reward will be destroyed. On the other hand, if the consuming quest doesn't have equipment in its rewards and the consumed one does, then the equipment will be preserved.

Are there restrictions for using Gold to complete quests quickly?
    Yes there are. Any character may use Gold to complete quests no more than 5 times a day. This meter resets daily at 00:00 hours, the unused attempts are lost on reset.

What are Fruits of Truth and how to get them?
    Fruits of Truth increase your character's stats. They can be found in Chests of Fate during the Flame Qilin events.

What are the basic skills and how can I improve them?
    Basic skills are those which your character receives automatically after reaching a certain level. Each class has 4 basic skills and 1 Fury skill. The 4 basic skills can be upgraded for Energy and Silver; moreover, any skill is upgraded for free after its level of mastery reaches 100%. Fury skills cannot be upgraded.

How can I improve passive skills?
    While receiving passive sword skills a gift system is used; the rest of the skills can be obtained using Chests of Fate, by completing quests, or by defeating level bosses. There are also other actions in the game that can partially improve your skills. Be sure to follow the ingame events. Passive skills can also be upgraded for SP and Silver but the number of the upgrades is limited depending on your level.

Is the Sword 2 skill a better version of the Sword 1 skill?
    No, that's not how they work. Each of the skills from Sword 1 to Sword 7 increases different characteristics. For details please check the passive skill window.

How can I use Fury skills manually?
    Use the mouse or the “~”key (to the left from the 1 key on the main keyboard).

How can I upgrade the spirit weapon guidances?
    The guidances are upgraded for SP and Silver. Each guidance has 10 levels, and each level is further divided into smaller stages. There's a chance of failure while activating each stage. In this case, you spend the SP and silver nonetheless.

At which level is the spirit weapon system available?
    The spirit weapon system becomes available after completing the Level 6 story quest. After the weapon is activated, it appears on the skill panel. When the weapon is equipped, it's shown on your character, and the skill panel displays the list of special effects for the weapon currently equipped.

Which advantages can I receive by joining a guild?
    The guild banner gives you a stats boost. The higher the guild level, the bigger effect the guild banner has on your basic skills, meditation and monster killing XP bonus. Moreover, after joining the guild, you can complete the daily guild quest every day, which gives you XP, silver and other rewards.

Can a guild conquer territories and cities?
    Yes, it's possible. Guilds can fight for the Glorious City and earn unique rewards as well as additional characteristics in the process. Conquering each holding takes 30 mins, and you can get up to 2 holdings in one battle for the territory. Guild members will receive daily revenues from guild holdings.

What are guild contributions needed for?
    You can obtain Adventure XP for contributing to your guild. The Adventure XP can be traded for various valuable items.

Where can I obtain the most Energy, Gold and XP?
    In the Underground Hall (Hall of Glory, Kong Ci Defense) and by participating in events (Flame Qilin Cave, Ritual Sword, The Quiz etc.). Active participation in daily events can also yeld many resources.

Why do other players have more inventory slots? They're the same level as me.
    While a character stays online his/her inventory and storage slots are adding up in time. Activation of new slots may also give additional bonuses to the character's life force. Besides that, if you have enough ingots you can quickly activate the slots. Please note that the VIP levels are different and the speed of unlocking new slots is also different. For details please refer to the Privileges Review section of the VIP panel.

What happens if I activate the bot mode with all slots occupied? There's no place for new equipment! What am I to do?
    In the bot mode, the equipment is automatically smelted. Before activating the bot mode, please check its settings and free some space in your bag for new equipment. The Help and the Bot Mode option has many other useful settings too. Please refer to the function panel for more details.

Can I clear my blessing rate?
    Beginning from Level 3, you can reset the blessing rate each 24 hours, counting from the first level-up.
    How can I obtain battle armor?
    The battle armor becomes available at Level 55.

How to upgrade my battle armor? Which is its maximum level?
    To upgrade the battle armor, open the Battle Armor window on the character panel, click to improve Battle Armor and then click Level-up. Upgrading the armor costs silver and consumes dragon remains. The highest level possible is Level 7.

When does the battle for the Dragon City begin?
    The battle for the Dragon City commences each Sunday and is held from 8:00pm to 9:00pm server time, starting from 7 days after the server opening.

Who can participate in the Battle for the Dragon City?
    Anyone who's a guild member and reached Level 60 can participate. Please note that you can't transfer the guild leadership during the battle.

How is the outcome of the battle determined?
    The guild leader enters the Dragon City and clicks on the city banner. It's enough to start the conquest. To capture the banner, you need to pay 500,000 silver from the guild fund. After capturing the banner, you need to keep it for 30 minutes. If you manage that, the Dragon City is yours. Please remember that the banner is cumbersome and might negatively affect the jump speed and jump distance of its bearer.

What's the rating for?
    The players high in the rating can get XP.

How can I get the maximum from daily quests?
    While completing the daily quest, you can pay Silver to increase the quest reward and decrease the difficulty. Also, you can pay ingots to finish the quest in one click. You can get up to 10 stars as rewards.

At which level is the friends system available?
    To access the friends system, you need to reach level 4 and complete this level's main quest.

What can I do with the friends system?
    You can add or delete friends, show or hide offline friends, browse through recent contacts, show the current situation, hide enemy info, as well as change mood information.

What can I do after adding friends?
    You can exchance personal messages with your friends, browse their characters' data and their shops, invite friends to your party or guild, send transaction requests.

What is a high jump? What's it needed for and at which level is it available?
    Pressing SPACE activates a jump. If you jump while attacked, you can spend jump points and dodge the attack. You can jump after reaching Level 11 and completing this level's main quest.

At which level is the daily registration available and which advantages does it give to me?
    The daily registration becomes available after reaching Level 13 and completing a special main quest. You can get rewards of various value by coming online every day and registering. The more registration days you accumulate, the better the reward.

Where should I register?
    After logging in, open the Hall of Prosperity, then open the Daily Registration menu, click Registration and get your reward!

What is meditation? What's it needed for and at which level is it available?
    Meditation gives you XP and life force. The longer you meditate, the bigger the bonuses. Meditation becomes available after reaching Level 17 and completing a special main quest.

What is the pocket shop useful for and at which level is it available?
    You can buy and sell items in your pocket shop. It becomes available after reaching Level 19 and completing this level's main quest.

How can I get to the market?
    Market becomes available after reaching Level 22 and completing this level's main quest. To open the market, click the Market button at the bottom of the screen (it's the rightmost button on the function panel). You need ingots or gold for purchases at the market.

What is the smelter used for and at which level is it available?
    In the smelter, you can upgrade or level up your equipment as wekk as smelt items. It becomes available after reaching Level 34 and completing this level's main quest.

How to use predictions?
    You may pay a certain amount of silver every day at the first activation of predictions to get a chance to obtain one random item. Your reward is sent to your storage. After the first prediction is made, you'll need Fire Monkey's blood or ingots to make a prediction again.

What is luck needed for?
    After every prediction, regardless of its result, you can get 1 to 5 luck points. When the luck indicator reaches 100, all predictions will be prosperous. The luck meter can be reset daily or after filling up.

What is the Nirvana of the Phoenix?
    Nirvana of the Phoenix allows you to create top-notch items. Using Phoenix blood, you can instantly level up your character 1 level. Nirvana of the Phoenix becomes available after reaching Level 42 and completing this level's main quest.

What is activity and at which level is it available?
    Activity means records about your participation in game events. Active participating in different game actions may also increase your activity level. Everyone whose activity reaches a certain point receives a generous reward. Activity becomes available after reaching Level 43 and completing this level's main quest. Please note that the activity meter resets every day at 00:00 server time.

2. Kilai

Kilai New Member

How can i set the guild to invite only? Ppl just jon my guild without requesting or acceptance

3. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hello. What is your level in the game?

4. player [14417111]

player [14417111] New Member

Hi, I need to know what Hall of Return and Hall of Bonuses is and when can I access them?

5. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

Hall of Bonuses is from where you get your free materials for mount/tormentor/armor/quilin/cloak/magic stones/demon
    Hall of Return i dont know if that exists yet

6. player [13269270]

player [13269270] New Member

Hi. Do I have to marry someone in my guild or can I marry outside of my guild?

7. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

You can marry anyone you choose in or outside of guild. and still do martial dungeon.

8. player [13269270]

ok ty. im sorry bar with me im still new, I need the prices for all lvls of wedding and where I need to go to get married. already know what lvl I need to be

9. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

1500 gold for the rings. when you click onto someone name there should be a drop down box and in that box it should give you the ability t "propose" and it is fairly self explanatory from there.

10. player [13269270]

what npc do I go to to get married or will I find out once I propose?

11. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

right there

http://prntscr.com/ficiad

12. player [13269270]

ok that's who I thought it was. I wasn't sure. TY

13. player25452949

player25452949 New Member

what i have to do for will of fate skill? i dont get it ...heelp