[FAQ] Dragon Blood: Marriage+Divorce

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by Van [12897179], Jun 23, 2016.

1. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

[​IMG]
    MINI GUIDE

1. [​IMG] When you reach lvl 36 in Dragon Blood, you can click the Marriage icon on the bottom right of the screen to open the Marriage interface.

2. Male players can propose to female players (higher than lvl 36) and vice versa. After receiving the proposal, male/female players can accept or refuse at will.

Dragon Blood Engagement
    when a player has accepted proposal, they must make set the wedding date and time in the Engagement interface.

Notes:
    1. After the proposal has been accepted neither player can propose or accept another players’ proposal unless one of them goes to a Priest, an NPC in Dragon Temple, to cancel the engagement.

2.The wedding will held automatically at the appointed time, whether or not the bride and groom are online.

Dragon Blood Wedding Packs Capture

1. The newlyweds can gift Wedding Packs to their guests. Players in the wedding can click the Chests on the ground to accept the Wedding Packs. Each player can accept at most 30 Wedding Packs per day. Complete the Wedding to activate the Wedding Ring and Ring Soul systems to Craft and refine Wedding Rings. There are three kinds of Rings: Everlasting Love, Telesthesia and Love in Night Sky. Wedding Rings dramatically boost the HP, PATK, MATK, PDEF and MDEF of all the Heroes and the Character. The bride and groom can also activate the Wedding Rings’ Lover Skills. The more requirements they meet, the more Lover Skills they can activate. Go activate those Lover Skills!

2. Wedding Participants can send gifts to the newlyweds.

Dragon Blood Divorce
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Married players can go to the Priest in Dragon Temple and spend 200,000 Gold to get divorced. Players cannot propose to again or be proposed to on the day they get divorced(24 hours cool down).

Dragon Blood Wedding Ring System

[​IMG] The Wedding Ring system will activate after the wedding. Craft your Wedding Ring to boost the Stats of your Character and all the Heroes.Don't forget to engrave you ring as it gives stats boost.

Tiasha likes this.
  2. player [14738150]

player [14738150] New Member

soo if you divorce this person will the ring and the previous stats stay?

3. player [14781257]

player [14781257] New Member

marry with the different faction ?

4. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

If you divorce erverything will stay, but u get no benefits from it until you are married again. Your ring will be shown in red letters , You will lose all Titles and your intamacy will not be distributed.

Yes faction or Guild dosent matter in Marriage. There nothing which stands between Love :D

5. Salem Serene

Salem Serene New Member

Except for gender roles? :p
    So question: If you marry and change your gender, will the marriage be dissolved ?

6. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

The system will not allow you to change genders if you are married. You have to first divorce and then you can change genders.

7. Salem Serene

Salem Serene New Member

Okay, thanks for the reply.
    Is this something you could see change? Same-gender marriage instead of gender specific?
    So far I haven't really seen any set role in the in-game marriage, so any character could potentially be any gender, right? Wouldn't it be "fairly" easy to change?
    --- I can't know for sure, haven't married my character off yet.

I can see only benefits of same-gender marriage.

8. Samantha's Father

Samantha's Father Member

Salem Serene ,

Unfortunately because the company is based in Russia there will be NO same sex marriage . This is because of the marriage laws in that country . Therefore this is an issue that will not change . If this information does at some point change we will post it in the News section , however for now this is not going to change in the foreseeable future .

There are however gender change cards available in the shop if you wish to marry a specific person . One or both can change gender and then marry as long as one is male and one is female . The system will only allow a marriage if this condition is met .

Once again thank you for reaching out and for your feedback .

9. Salem Serene

Salem Serene New Member

Well, thank you very much for your reply.
    It'll probably change at some point in time, maybe just not right now or within the next couple of years.

I'm happy to get a reply, thank you for taking the time.

10. Samantha's Father

Samantha's Father Member

You are most welcome . Anytime you need to ask a question reach out and we at the Moderator Team will do our Best to Help . See you in the Game :)

11. Salem Serene

Salem Serene New Member

Hey, guys;
    is it possible for you to go in depth with the Ring Soul part of the marriage... the purifying and that? I don't really got it at all.

12. RoseBlack55

RoseBlack55 New Member

if you get divorced how can you get remarried? i can not find that option

13. Aragon

Aragon New Member

im trying to marry someone....but it wont let me
    when i propose it wont show the names
    why is it so? please help ASAP

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  14. J A S

J A S New Member

CompSci Degree!!! Anything computer related
    Is the person you want to marry in a different Faction? Are they Horde and you Alliance, or you Horde and they are Alliance?

15. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Hello Aragon..!! Did you check out if the person you want propose is allready merried?? If yes,then you can't propose him..Or if the person you want to marry got divorced the same day you making him the proposal, it wan't allow it. You will need to wait till the reset of the day, so his/her cd went off and then you can marry..!! Hope this help's you out.

Have a nice day..!!!

16. player [17024505]

player [17024505] New Member

i am trying to figure out how many ring lvl ups there are so far i have 5 unlocked but wondering just how many to unlock there is