Fairy Soul Swordsman

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Olivio, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Olivio

Olivio New Member

Hi u all

I m a newbie in this game and i wanna know where or how can i find "Fairy Soul Swordsman"

Ty

2. Bell

Bell Member

Fairy Soul Swordsman could be found on the Hall of Heroes lvl 100 above

3. Olivio

Olivio New Member

:( i still lvl 71. its a loong way
    ty for this info Bell

4. Bell

Bell Member

Yap im still lvl 96 now and I cant clear the third one LoW it needs a high br to complete after all, i suggest you too use Magic Banshee and Red it up :) Lord of War and Red it up also :) a tips from a player who plays Legend Knight :)

5. Aviendha

Aviendha New Member

What about Zues and Archmage, they seem stronger than Banshee and Lord of War. I have Ultimate Guardian so I am sure I don't need to replace my #1 slot for a while. And it says you need to be lvl 110 to make them orange. So red?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  6. Aviendha

Aviendha New Member

Also, where do you get red items for the 1 star, 2 star, and 3 star heroes?

7. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

I won”t quote your questions Willow this is an answer for you, hope it helps! You get the fragments from hall of heroes(dungeon that opens at level 90), thats only available for banshee lord of war and the other heroes for that level(4 star). Ultimate guardian purple is weaker than Lord of War orange. Red is made with 50 fragments that you get from the hall of heroes dungeon and another level 110 lord of war purple.
    Zeus sucks big time, is no use lyng about that, is a good help as a first atacker tho..., but I suggest orange apollo until you go over level 100,. Don”t rly know alot about archmage tho, but once you have apollo I suggest you don”t change it until 5 star comes available.

Willow likes this.
  8. Aviendha

Aviendha New Member

Ok, so I have an orange apollo, an orange red witch, and a purple Ultimate guardian. I got two purple lords of war from altar (lvl 1), and two purple banshees from altar(lvl 1). So you are suggesting I keep the orange Apollo, but who should I replace first? The red witch I am presuming which means a major gold sink. The hall of heroes opened for me @ lvl 80, I already have one of each of the mats to make banshee and lord of war red. I only have enough gold to do one of them to orange right now, who would you choose? I am lvl 82. 876kBR but second on my server, would like to be able to push over the top (depending on talent cards that is). But still have a good PVE build.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  9. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

Red means red heroes(God Heroes)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  10. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

I don't use banshee, I still got my holy shaman, I din't like small heals on all of my heroes, I liked a big heal on my tank. But if I were in your position I would go for banshee in making red first. I'm almost level 100, so making my tank red is not really a help for me..., and I suggest first you change your guardian and put lord of war insted.
    As I said before, orange apollo can stay even between 100 and 120, I would change mine when I will get the 6 star atacker.