Faction Change Survey

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [12028736], Jul 15, 2016.

?

Should a Faction change card be put in the cash shop

1. yes

67 vote(s)
    94.4%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. no opinion

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  1. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Who would like a faction change card to be available, similar to the gender change, in the cash shop? This would help on servers where one side is extremely full while the other is extremely empty. Also with the merges going on now it would make it easier for the techs to match us up if players could be enticed to switch sides.

Ambeon and Missinde like this.
  2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Player I'm not sure if you have read the entire forum, this was first suggested by me since the first day of the game. We sent the suggestion to the devs, we have no confirmation or any info on it atm, I'm glad you are also thinking like this and want a faction change, however it's hard to implement something in the game that isn't there already. Keep suggesting this, maybe after all the bugs are fixed we might have the change faction item too!
    Have a nice gaming!

player [15832802] and Missinde like this.
  3. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

I agree also that we need to be able to change faction, even if its just like name or gender change shop item paid for with balens. I hope many players will put in their votes, one way or another, so this can be decided on!

Missinde likes this.
  4. player [9038533]_1

player [9038533]_1 New Member

YES!!!
    Yes yes yes a hundred times yes.. i have been suggesting this since i started playing this game.. finally someone is listening.. Devs please understand having to make a decision that is irreversible like selecting a faction is difficult to make so early in your gaming experience as your impression of the game, the various events, and the friends you make SHOULD effect your decision but you are forced to stay with the one you make before learning all of those things..thank you for listening.. Xerro

dougiefresh and Missinde like this.
  5. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

Yes. My Alliance guild is dying and I'd like to join my mate's Horde guild. I'd pay balens for that.

6. Silva

Silva New Member

yes faction change would be nice, would help those who pick side that has very few inactive players go to a side with active player giving them more people to play with and a easier time finding a group for stuff like Team Tower, Guild Dungeon ect

7. ~ Missinde ~

~ Missinde ~ New Member

I agree a card in shop would be nice! I started playing on July 30th with no knowledge of how to play this game. I've been learning as I go. I am in a situation where I wanted to change guilds only to find out the guild I want to join is Horde while I am somehow in Alliance. So much happens so fast when you first start playing that I have no clue at what point I had to choose between the two. I would love to see an opportunity to be able to change.We can change our names and our gender,, being able to change sides would be very helpful especially since I've already spent well over $100 on this game.

8. swan

swan New Member

9. MooMoo

MooMoo Member

No. There should not be a "change faction card". What the devs can do is to get a system to check if Alliance is more powerful or over populated vs Horde (or vise versa) and either offer a special buff to the underdogs or offer that "change faction card" to the faction that is overpopulated or overpowered. The change faction card will definitely ruin the balance of the game if it's readily available for anyone to buy.

10. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

Now that we're all merged I don't mind so much, but it would be nice if ANY event was alliance vs horde, GB and BG both have changing sides...

11. dougiefresh

dougiefresh New Member

Yes a faction change would be nice. At the least we need to be more enlightened when we make the decision its thrown at you and you cant tell a difference before hand.

12. DrunkBear

DrunkBear New Member

This would be a great

13. DaRaginCajun

DaRaginCajun New Member

i agree 100 % yes yes ye, its really not right that ur forced to make a choice instantly on something u know nothing about in the beginning. doesn't matter if horde is over power or alliance is the fact is u make bonds in game with players, an u would like to work with them and be with them as a family cause u like the environment that they have wither it be horde or alliance. You have changed guilds or hordes a couple times only to really realize its not for u. And im 9k from SVIP1 so u know ive spent alot of dollars in this game players like us opinions should be weigh out and considered

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  14. Ambeon

Ambeon New Member

Just wondering if this poll is to just keep us quiet? I was sending yesterday a ticket, not knowing yet by that time there was a poll about. I got answer on this today and this was as following.....
    Hi Player,
    it's an ancient issue and a constant battlefield between us and developers. They insist this choice must be eternal; players, of course, would be happier if it weren't. Maybe one day we can finally convince them, but so far, it's an uphill battle.

player [15832802] likes this.
  15. player [14781257]

player [14781257] New Member

agreed, and the point is. stop new server

16. player [15832802]

player [15832802] New Member

yes as a new player I am still a lil confused but, with all the mergers and my Game wife is horde and I am Alliance ( bummer) I'd pay balens for her to be able to switch without having to start over.