Examples of attention to detail-

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

As we so look forward to new content in what seems to be a dying game, here is an example of what we have to look forward to:

• event rules posted incomplete. Clearly, nobody cared to check this.
    • event time overlapped another MAJOR game event FINALS and important daily events we all try to attend.
    • two different times to attend were released for this event and many people showed up and could not get in causing mass confusion and severe anxiety to the attentive moderators of the game...
    the list of issues go on and issues are what we have grown accustomed to. Game mods were frantically trying to answer hundreds of incoming questions and they had nobody to help them get answers.

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 9.24.09 AM.png

Should we find comfort in the fact that it is not just Dragon Blood that is suffering from lack of care and attention to detail? I would be mortified if this was a reflection of my job or company:

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 9.10.20 AM.png

2. player22859180

player22859180 New Member

Agree with the above !

3. Cookies

Cookies Member

it's unacceptable clearly the devs do not care about anything. This has been an ongoing issue and I don't see it improving.

4. LadyNitro

LadyNitro Registered Users

they have been told about the rules not showing all way please give them time to try fix it

Ƥraice♘ likes this.