Evil Chest in Void

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Autumn, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Autumn

Autumn Member

I am still trying to understand why I have not received an Evil Chest in Void for way more than two weeks. NOT ONE! When I asked in a ticket... the response was:

" In "Void" Devil Chests are only awarded if the event is completed before the timer runs out."

Fine, call it what you want but, I make it past level 35 everyday. Made it to level 45 today {all within the required time}, so WHY is it that I can NOT get my Evil Helmet Scroll?

Is it just a CHANCE that you MIGHT get the rewards stated for running through a successful Void? If so, it is like everything else in this game. You might, or you might not, get it. And if you don't.... oh well. Maybe next time..... then again..... Probably not then either.

SKelLyn [21138804] and Penny like this.
  2. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

I have always thought the drops for evil chest in void are random, the chances are on the slim side (especially for the heaven-shattering bps). I think it drops like every 3 weeks or so for me. If it was based on timer, then the drops would be a lot more frequent.

The chance thing makes it a little frustrating. I've been holding out for a sacred sword bp, but it continues to elude me and I do not wish to spend 50k void points for that in the points shop. (Grr, I swear that the armor and boot scrolls are taunting me.)

Penny and •SKelLyn• like this.
  3. Edna

Edna Member

right on

specially bout the probably noy tbe eiyher part

SKelLyn [21138804] likes this.
  4. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

Please, write about it to our support!

5. Autumn

Autumn Member

I did... even gave screen shots that showed my timer was not up and still not getting rewards for the last few levels. Their answer was "the compensation has yesterday been emailed to your character's in-game mail. We apologize for the inconvenience." I thought that was compensation for not getting ranking rewards. Whatever....

6. Autumn

Autumn Member

Another day..... Another Void.... Again NO CHESTS..... Not one at all...... All the way to level 37.

7. Autumn

Autumn Member

Another day.... Another Void.... YAY... .I got a chest. In it was Demon Boots scroll, which matches the other 11 that I have and don't need.

8. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

We should be allowed to exchange these things like we can exchange for yellow Astrals. Come to think of it, there should be an res astral exchange. I get endless mysticallity and hp red astrals but never the ones I need.

Penny likes this.
  9. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

Yes, the demon bp box drops happen like every void run, but at evol 2 with at least 17 bps of each evol 1 blueprints, it's getting a bit ridiculous. Meanwhile, evol 2 bps. . .
    [​IMG]

10. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

As for red astros, that would be nice. I think one of my guildies simply sold a few of his double stats red astro off, because he already had four of them. The exchange rate could be like 2 red astros for 1 different red astro. . . Or other different combos, because the type of red astro is unpredictable unless it's coming from an event such as Wheel of Joy, Explore the Maze, or Fishing Master.

11. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

I have sold many many reds and a few double stat. I have a couple double stat sitting in my astro bag that I just cant seem to part with. Kills me every time . I have to just sell them off.

Penny likes this.
  12. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

That is just painful to hear. I mourn any double stats red astros (also, btw, send some my way. ;D).

Penny likes this.
  13. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

I wish I could do that. I have wasted so much good stuff.

Penny likes this.
  14. Autumn

Autumn Member

Ok.... So someone please help me to understand the drops in Void. We have a chance to get chests every 5th floor. Got it. And I know we don't always get chests just like the rewards in the TTs and GDs..... But here is where I am getting confused. This is from the Void Clearance rewards:

Floor 5 - Demon (1) chest
    Floor 10 - Demon (1) chest
    Floor 15 - Demon (2) chest
    Floor 20 - Demon (2) chest
    Floor 25 - Evil (1) and/or Demon (3) chest
    Floor 30 - Evil (1) and/or Demon (3) chest
    Floor 35 - Heaven Shattering (1) chest
    Floor 40 - Heaven Shattering (1) chest
    Floor 45 - Heaven Shattering (1) chest
    Floor 50 - Heaven Shattering (1) chest

I clear Floor 35 every time (usually getting to 38 or 39 now) and have never received a Heaven Shattering chest.... NEVER.
    I cleared Floor 40 today and received.... wait for it.... a Sacred Spirit chest. I got this for Floor 40 and this was the only chest I received today!!!

While I know we need the Sacred Spirit chests because I have needed a specific scroll for over a month (oh... and didn't get it today either).... WHERE on this list of rewards is Sacred Spirit chests???? I have been waiting for an Evil Chest for the same time frame and haven't gotten a single one of them. Demon chests are even rare for me and when I do get them, I sell the scrolls to make room in my bag because... 1) I don't need it and 2) it takes up valuable space in my bag (since my bag is full of useless garbage that I cant sell).

Am I crazy? Or is anyone else seeing the same thing I am?

Penny likes this.
  15. Guts

Guts New Member

I have same problem but also not getting materials either i had like 6 levels in a row that were completed in 1 round and only got green pearls even worse after lvl 30. I get a evil chest about once a month if lucky and have 1 spirit and 1 shattering since it was introduced.

Penny and Autumn like this.