Events timimg

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [15277277], Oct 7, 2016.

1. Devlin

Devlin New Member

Hi, Can each of the timed events be scheduled 3 times a day, 8 hours apart, to cater for global coverage. I often missed events simply due to the timing is either worktime or sleeptime.

2. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi Player [15277277]

I will pass this suggestion on to our developers. Please continue to monitor Dragon Blood News section of forum as this is where all announcements are made. If event timing is ever changed the news of this would be there. Always feel free to add suggestions to forum as we Moderators are always willing to take suggestions. Thank you for your post.

3. Doria Joyce

Doria Joyce New Member

I join to the devlins request. You put on people who are paying more in this game, and most of them are working. In addition, I would ask for time diversity events chaos s-time. I am the leader of server S51, gladly I would take part in it. Getting up at three in the morning is not an option. I would ask about the condescension of this problem, unless you do not care for our money

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Member

Web Designer , Java Developer
    Home Page:
    Hello Doria , I just added it to the suggestion list again , it's in the devs hands now if they will implement this or not.
    Make sure you stay tuned.Upcomming news you can find in the 'NEWS TAB'

Greetings