Events server time too late

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by tofanb02, Nov 7, 2017.

1. s44. Sue Pulver

s44. Sue Pulver Member

For events like Killing Field , King Hegemony, Eternal Battle ,Total War for European players like myself it is very late. Could you move the time earlier of the events so to allow people like myself to compete in those competitions more easily. Or if possible do two competitions in two timezone one for European and one for USA. At least in the weekdays like Sunday,Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

If it is in the wrong forum please move.

2. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Hi Sue Pulver, its been talked earlier and unfortunately its not possible to do it like you suggested. That info is what I have got.

3. s44. Sue Pulver

s44. Sue Pulver Member

Thank you.

4. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

They need to make it 2x a day with only 1 entry per day. The time is dead smack in the middle of dinner for me.

5. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

We have some events that are repeated through the day, but unfortunately, some of them cannot run this way.

6. lejeuestroi [23840048]

lejeuestroi [23840048] New Member

Trying a suggestion (because i know active players that can never do these 2 important events (Killing Field and Total War)) :
    1. Send a questionaire to all players about some important questions (to get replies from your community players)
    2. Comunicate about the answers and suggest several possibilities in order to get massive answers (not only from the most actives players)
    3. As there are only world servers with Cross Server events...it's not fair to get fixed hour for the 2 most "important" (cause it unify all of us in a same spot)
    ...So why don't u make a turning hour for these events ? :rolleyes:
    For example :
    Total War==> Monday at 06:00...Wednesday at 12:00...Friday at 18:00
    Killing Field ==> Tuesday at 12:00...Thursday at 06:00...Saturday at 18:00

So that almost every player around the earth can participate at least at one of each event a week...

PS : Also, as for me, the guild event can be improved to get a more fun / funny / interesting event :D such as a kind of Dragon's treasure at 5vs5 :cool:where the BP of one player will not determine the result of the event till the death/merge of the server :(

7. Sucker

Sucker Member

Or the solution is to move that event to an hour earlier - That will resolve the 2 important events that are generally missed by the European time zone players!! We also fund this game not just the USA. So a little leeway is not too much to ask... equal opportunities and all!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  8. The Hound

The Hound Member

You guys in Euro zone think you got it bad what about those in asian zones , or Oceanic? lol.