Equipment Synthesize and Dragon Blood.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tico, May 8, 2016.

1. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

I have tons of Level 1 Dragon blood that I don't need but I'm desperate for level 2 in order to synthesize my equipment. :( I checked the shop and for 1 vial of level 2 dragon blood it's 10 balens. :eek: Now at level 80 my rewards have been level 3 dragon blood so I don't have the first clue how I'm gonna pull this off. Anyone else having this issue and know of a work around?

It would be nice to be able to upgrade dragon blood. :)

2. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

Hero Trial normal gives lvl 2 dragon blood. It's a setback to your lvl 80 progress, but if you need it you don't have much choice. Other sources, as far as i can tell, give you your level appropriate rewards.

3. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

:) Thanks for the suggestion MuffinProof.

I have been doing hero trials but with the maximum reward at just 60-75 dragon blood a day and synthesis requiring at least 200 dragon blood for 1 piece of equipment it can take up to 3 days just to synth 1 item. Feels like moving backwards. I really think the developers of the game should find a way to streamline this process. For now I guess I will just have to go the slow route. :(

4. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hello!
    We will send to developers suggestion about synthesize dragon blood (high level) from dragon blood (low level). Reserved by patience, in this moment, please :)