EQ lvl 160+

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player [11296509], Jan 4, 2019.

1. player [11296509]

player [11296509] New Member

why we can not use EQ over lvl 160....i am lvl 196..have the full set 160 done and a full lvl 170 set
    in inventar and can not use it..some one know what we must do ? ty

2. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

you have to polish an item and have 1 turn on it to be able to equip lvl 170. 2 turn for lvl 180 , and so on. that is my understanding

3. player [11296509]

player [11296509] New Member

and with what objects ?..have Star and Stuff icon too..Green gem..Super Affinity gem and many other stuff in inventar
    and its dont go..EQ is max Enhance too same to player lvl..

4. Myshka

Myshka New Member

Finish god 1 (standard or topaz) to open the "Eye Tower". Mats there are needed to Polish equipment to lvl 1 which will allow you to upgrade equipment from 170 to 200
    Lvl 2 is needed for 210+.

5. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Not quite right.
    Mats to polish equipment to 1 Turn is in Tower of the Eye lv 1. This enables you to don lv 170 equipment ONLY. You need to complete Awakening II to access Tower of the Eye lv 2 (all 3 stages) to get mats for Polishing for 2 Turn which enables you to don lv 180 equipment.
    You will need to complete Awakening III (all 3 stages) to wear lv 190 equipment.
    Lv 200 equipment when smelted wont give equipment fragments, is gives magic fragments. Which will be required for exchange of lv 200 gear.

6. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

Thanks for clarifying this. I wasn't sure about how it worked. now i know i don't hve to polish the EQ everytime i want to go up a lvl.

7. Solana

Solana Active Member

I finished standard god 1 and is currently re-doing it on topaz god 1. I have lvl 200 gear equipped. I haven't started awakening god 2 yet.

upload_2019-1-5_21-12-17.png

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  8. Solana

Solana Active Member

and this is what I get when I up to 210.
    upload_2019-1-5_21-26-58.png

9. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

I stand corrected, and i have completed awakening I, II, and III

10. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

Just want to be clear. When you say awakening 1, 2 and 3 are you talking about the three stages for awakeing? Cause i am not paying 300 topaz to awaken the topaz god. And if i need to in order to get above 170 gear i am done with this game. I refuse to put any more money into this game.

11. Solana

Solana Active Member

There are different levels of awakening, I think there are 4 - God 1 or Turn 1, God 2 or Turn 2 and so on.
    Each one has different stages - 3 stages of awakening. If you are doing topaz, within these stages there are 3 more lvls for each of the 1st 2 stages. :confused::(

To be able to upgrade gear from level 170 to 200. You have to finish the 3 stages of God 1/Turn 1. When you are done with God 1, you will see this next to your name upload_2019-1-6_11-17-43.png - for Topaz and upload_2019-1-6_11-18-30.png for standard. You can do standard (free) awakening and it will still open. I did standard first to unlock mine.

12. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

I did standard too. My question is this. to get to 2 turn will i have to pay 300 topaz? cause i am not paying for something that should be available as part of the game. From what i can tell if it is that way you can't advance beyond 1 turn without paying and that my friend is just stupidity. Not everyone has the money to pay for game features.

13. Solana

Solana Active Member

You can do standard all the way but right now God 2 is not working right.
    You cant access the "Endless Tower" that gives the mats needed to finish stage 1. The only way to advance it right now - as far as I know - is to recharge at least 100 topaz per day until you get all the mats you need.

You need 300 each of the totem fragments to finish Stage 1 of Standard God 2 - as of this time that is 600 topaz in 6 days. I dont know if there are other ways to do it.

I do not know if Topaz God 2 has access to Endless Tower.

14. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

i didi standard god and finished all three stages. got the tower of the eye. Am i missing something here. because i thought i had finished it. And the next was topaz god. They really need to put out some information on the game and how things work.

15. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

Okay figured out how to get standard god 2 st. but know i guess i at a dead end because i not spending money to get the totems. They need to fix the broken stuff in this game.

16. Solana

Solana Active Member

You finished Standard God 1. Now you have an option to re-do it as Topaz God 1 or start on Awakening God 2.

upload_2019-1-6_15-33-22.png

17. Solana

Solana Active Member

Ticket time!!! :D

18. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

yes i figured that out when i took another look at it. But now i am stuck on the first stage because i am not paying to get the items when there is a way in game to get them but they are too lazy to get it working. Think they did that on purpose figuring people would just pay and not wait. That is a money grab to me and i not going to fall for that. I will wait for them to fix the endless land. I have already put too much money into this game. They not getting any more out of me

19. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Akkadian, I was wrong with what I told you in earlier post, Once you have completed the 3 stages of Awakening one you are able to prepare all your items for polishing. Once an item has been polished with materials for Tower of the Eye lv 1 you are able to upgrade that item to lv 200 (if you have the scrolls to do so)
    I have completed Awakening II (all 3 stages) as well as Awakening III (all 3 stages) which i won`t see the benefit of for a long time other than a few stats in the process of doing the stages and a new deco for completing them. For now i am able to collect the materials from lv 2 and 3 of Tower of the eye which will mean when the time comes i will probably already have all the polishing done with lv 2 and lv 3 materials

20. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

Thanks for clarifying that. But it don't change the fact that in order for me to pass stage one of the second awakening i have to spend topaz because the endless land isn't working. I am not spending anyore mone on a broken game. If i would of known so much was not working I would of not started this game. It is a money grab for them to put features into a game and not activate them but make it so if we spend money we can bypass the in active features.

Neamhain likes this.