Enough new servers

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Talidas, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Talidas

Talidas New Member

Do we really need 4 new servers since Sunday? Support the current servers and let them full up some. These new servers are not where your money comes from. Non VIP jump to these new servers just to feel strong for a week with the free stuff offered at server start. Sure they may go VIP 3 or 4, which is low money. Meanwhile you are stripping established servers and having to merge them after a couple months.

Server merge is another issue. While we all love the free boxes and 50k bound balens, you hurt the server that merged with us. Most regular players are over lvl 100 and our events are lvl 4. They are mostly sub lvl 90 and still need lvl 3 mats. That's a huge disadvantage for them to overcome.

2. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

It doesn't hurt them it helps them by giving them strong new friends to help them become stronger.

3. Talidas

Talidas New Member

Do you even play this game? Strong friends are nothing more than that. I can carry through 2 team towers a day. The rest is on you....

4. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Yes my main is lvl 120 and I help everyone on my server no matter what guild or faction they are in. They have all come a very long way and gotten much stronger. So much so that many of them are now stronger than I am and I couldn't be happier that they are. It means I'm being a helpful productive player.

Gator likes this.
  5. Talidas

Talidas New Member

While that's great you are such a helpful player, it doesn't address either of the issues I brought up. It's not that we aren't helping. They merged a server that still needs lvl 3 materials and our events drop lvl 4. Again, there is not much you can do to help people here. Those folks you helped passed you because they have a fatter wallet not because you are a friendly player.

6. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Actually the materials the server drops depends on the players level, it will drop level 1 mats for a level 1 player lvl 2 for a lvl 2 player etc. I hope this helps you understand.

Gator likes this.
  7. player [13175213]

player [13175213] New Member

The server merger did not help our server at all. Everyone that came over was horde , so now all that happened is there are more horde and stronger guilds we have to fight against. There are only 6 active players in my guild and no alliance to join it , while there are 10 active horde guilds with people joining all the time. There should be a way to merge horde and alliance into a guild or let people have a way to change.

8. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

There is a post in this section with a poll for faction change to be made available via the shop similar to gender or name change. May I suggest you go vote on it if it is something you would be interested in?

9. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

Generally I wouldn't care about new servers. Let new people have chances at launch rewards. However, the development team seem not be capable of allocating free resources to those new servers, and are putting immense load on the already existing ones. The result is lag, crashes, disconnects, systems calculating things wrong, etc...

10. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Anything that you find as a bug or an error, please go to https://forum-en.101xp.com/forums/dragon-blood-help-and-support.97/, and choose the right topic, respect the format and post them there, we will see them and send them to the devs as fast as we can! Thank you!

11. Cob

Cob New Member

Still happy about all those new severs? I bet those in this huge sever merge (myself included) are not. Remember that before spending your money at some point you will get merged and be middle of the pack again. Other than all the boxes, no one was happy with a single server merge. Before you start about all the new friends, tell me about all the current friends that will leave over this. #moneygrab

12. player [13916165]

player [13916165] New Member

13. player [14781257]

player [14781257] New Member

vote for no new server :)