Endless Sea

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Autumn, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Autumn

Autumn Member

I am guessing that Endless Sea is not a popular event because no one is complaining about anything. So... What say you??? Blitzing seems to be off to me.... Recommended BR seems to be off.... What do you all think???

2. Ade

Ade Member

I came across few issues during the endless sea event. Once when we are blitzing them because we killed the opponents in hell mode we get actually less exp scrolls compared when I would do it on normal level.
    Also it says when we are killing them in hell mode we got more rewards. This has to be fixed because the only increase of rewards in hell mode are the star level and the astral points, the exp scrolls and goddes crystals are the same in each difficulties.

I don`t have any issues with the opponents battle raiting, needs some time to figure it out on which br how much crit , break-block etc is required to kill them, but i do agree the br rating doesn`t represent the true stenght of the opponents. Like for example when i reach 13-14m br I`m already short of break-block(i have 662k), the stats of them are not compareable with actual players br.

In my oppinion it would be beneficial to know these stats of the opponents not just guessing how much is required,but in other hand with a few runs we will gain experience for which level which buffs are needed to kill them.

Ariana. likes this.
  3. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

Hello
    Thank you for your information provided about our Event.We will diffenetly check them and try to make it even more better.

4. Kaleena

Kaleena New Member

I am finding that some of the reccomended BR's are way off..for example, lvl 41 normal mode reccomended BR is 4,957,200..my BR is 4,866,762. Even with ALL of the Power of Destiny buffs, I can't even get close to beating this level on normal (except I may get lucky on occasion and freeze the mobs repeatedly). However, on lvl 40 the reccomended BR for hell mode is 7mil, and I can beat it rather easily using only half of Power of Destiny buffs. If the recommended BR is basically accurate, I would be able to beat lvl 41 on normal with no problems.

Sriracha likes this.
  5. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Thank You Kaleena for the informative description. This helps us to help you have a better game.