Enabling Flash Player is easy!

Discussion in 'Game portal & Forum news' started by MichAnd, Jun 25, 2019.

1. MichAnd

MichAnd Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]

Dear players!

Flash Player, used in many browser-based games, will no longer be supported by its developer Adobe by the end of 2020. Starting this summer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and some other web browsers will stop automatically offering to install or enable Flash plugin, whenever it's required by the website. However, users will still be able to manually turn Flash Player on.

Information on how to enable Flash Player in your browser of choice can be found here.
    Enabling Flash Player is easy!

We'd also like to remind you that playing via a browser isn't the only way to enjoy the games available on our platform! For a comfortable pastime in 101XP titles we recommend you to try our Game Center client that is optimized for Flash technologies.

We will inform you about future developments in regards to Flash Player shut down and further adaptation of our games to the new media standards.
    We wish you a pleasant gaming experience!

CandelLife, Aunt ET and Lady Alia like this.
  2. randyleerlp [28469712]

randyleerlp [28469712] New Member

How about asking the "tech" or whomever is responsible to change the frequency of this message? Once every two hours would still be overkill but this ridiculous message spamming us every two minutes is beyond the pale.

CandelLife likes this.
  3. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

might be true but also might be necessary

CandelLife likes this.
  4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I tried your Game center for DG.

1st - everything is in RU lang, even it's not too hard for me to figure out, others can (and will) have some problems with it. So I really hope translation will come very soon.
    2nd - after choosing my server it freezed and I had to close it through Task manager. Now I tried it again, connected successfully, BUT - loading takes much longer than in browser... after 3 mins still textures are not loaded.

And btw, "close" problem is still persisting, had to get rid of game window through Task Manager again and lappy was cooling so much that it almost hovered above cooling pad. (win 10 pro 64-bit)

[​IMG]

CandelLife likes this.
  5. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

Thank you very much for this information!