Dying game

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦, Sep 23, 2018.

?

A game without natural progress is a dying game

1. YES

98.0%
  2. NO

2.0%
  1. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

last day on dg 10-7-18.jpg Logging out for last time tonight. Had a nice talk with Andrey the other day. Please remember he has people he has to answer to as well. He asked me why I am leaving, I told him everything, he said he will pass it along. If progression gets added I may consider coming back. Meanwhile, I'm not holding my breath.

It has been an awesome experience playing DG, not because of the game, but because of the community and friendships we have built. For that reason alone, I don't regret playing. <3

edited to add a screenshot of my final goal, to achieve a title in CSTT. Thanks again to Kaunas for always including me on his team, and to Ravens, Scorpy and Elita for that title. <3

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Need a SAD face dislike. Hope to see you again

3. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

with all the bugs, mistakes . lags, and general discord about the game I am beginning to wonder why this game is even continued. I read the forums and view what others are saying often. It seems to me that they would shut the game down for a while and fix all these problems once and for all. Two possibly 3 hours of serious maintenance and real updates would make this game so much better. Has anyone suggested this to the developers? Or do they even care? I am planning on getting to a certain level myself then I am done with it

Ravens, Kaunas and H31NR1CH like this.
  4. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Don't forget about the other stuff that has been going on for a while. There has been plenty of information sent in on many of the things that are going wrong. There are hacks and cheats that are being used by players. But since the last round of mergers those numbers grew as well. Players that now got the same information and now use it.

This game will head to SUNSET soon enough.

The lack of customer support. They lack of content. The abuse of programs or hacks to advance or block players.

Soon it will be one mega server with all the people trying to out hack each other. Thanks BUT NO THANKS

Kaunas likes this.
  5. Illuthrien

Illuthrien New Member

No disagreement there. No more heroes, CST is a chore, ran out of dungeons and soon levels. Feels like nobody EVER listens. Ton of quality of life issues and new content seems to never be coming.

6. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

You know what I think why it is a dying game? Because the very top dogs never let anyone else enjoy any CS event. They insist on being top at any cost and others never have a chance. If the game is dying it is because of you having to be first or top in every single thing. Would it kill you to let others enjoy the fruits of their labor? You do't even need it anymore why not let others try?

Bejszi likes this.
  7. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

If you notice there are not many left anymore.. Without NEW content. This will die very soon!

8. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

i doubt that it will die maybe some people will get tired of it

9. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

Not true in the slightest in my case but i still got hated and abused every day I was no 1 overall :)

Ravens and LadyAshe™ like this.
  10. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Either I see lvl 8 heroes in the Next 2 weeks or Im out. Done with the fact the DEVS really do not give a fats rats ass about us

alia likes this.
  11. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

seem to me massiv amount of player already left.... might be leaving also soon as well... if I as asked what I think.. not about this game but about the 101xp company.. I wouldnt recomend it to my worst ennemy... I saw board from other game of 101xp and it seem more or less the same.. they dont give a fuck... bad/misleading translation.. no upgrade except money event and all and everything we dont like.. and dont care for are the only thing they actually do..

12. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

I wonder how many server theyre are actually.. on mine of we calculate we are 22 server merged...

quick expectationééé probab;y 5 server under 100 server... over that hard to say how fast they merged... if they open 10 a day they can easily cheat number and say ..: - yooo theyre still lot of server

13. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

The latest server is s126, for roughly 10 days now. Judging from that, the inflow of new players will be low.

On the game itself: it has become a grinding exercise. I grow and grow, but I do not see that this translates anyhow in better results in the dungeons. The relive is either broken or close to useless in this regard. They only way to advance seems to be massive spending.

Speaking only for myself, I find it much more entertaining to spend my money for an evening out with the family or with friends. The game appears to be dying, and any money spent is likely lost soon. And, that is the really annoying issue, if we as player community grow, 101 will simply increase dungeon difficulty. They have done it before. A real incentive to spend.

Seriously, I get the feeling 101 wants the more advanced players to quit.

Edit of Nov 4: S126 is up since at least early October, i.e. about a month. I chatted with someone from s126.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    alia and Caltha like this.
  14. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Well most of them have

alia likes this.
  15. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I am sorry you were hated. Seems like you are damned if you damned if you don't, people rarely commend you for doing a well done job. I am sure you must be an exception

16. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

Besides this is just my opinion and observation from playing game since last January. Not a fact.